just_a_patching_guy

Apr 5, 2022
Apparently the incest is not official (I don't know if it's because of Patreon, or it's not official from the developer), but who does he refer to? Mother Sister...?
Hi, patching guy here. In the original novel, she is the protagonist's biological mother. Seems like the relationship was changed to suit Patreon. But you can still use the patch to add back incest content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is the android version patched?
I think it's not. After installing the Android version, maybe you can try using File Manager and replace the patch.rpy inside the installed folder. (Don't have an Android phone to test but it should be like that somehow).

Disclaimer: I'm just a dev from somewhere, not-related to the original dev of this game.

hkproduction

HkProduction Official Account
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
This description of the game.. only bothers me..?

Idea to name MC ''Biden'' .... good luck. :FacePalm:
Sorry if that bothers you :ROFLMAO:.
To be honest, we didn't make that up. In the original novel the protag name is Phi Dương, so the closest English name we can find is: Phi Dương -> Pi Den -> Biden :LOL:, you can change it to a different name if you want =)).

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
12 Goddesses [v0.2] [HKProduction] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,44 GB / 292 MB - 12Goddesses-0.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,41 GB / 257 MB - 12Goddesses-0.2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.12(v4) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Lord Grim

Nov 25, 2017
Hi, patching guy here. In the original novel, she is the protagonist's biological mother. Seems like the relationship was changed to suit Patreon. But you can still use the patch to add back incest content.

What is the name of the novel? I tried to find it using the name of the game but I couldn't find it

hkproduction

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
What is the name of the novel? I tried to find it using the name of the game but I couldn't find it
You'll need to use its Vietnamese name "12 Nữ Thần". Unfortunately, it's a long one in Vietnamese and has not been translated to English yet :D

so this is where senator got isekaied after raiden kill him then got isakaied again

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
Saw the male domination tag, does this game really have maledom in it? If so, is it serious or just some light stuff with few characters.

Would sincerely appreciate any responses.

hkproduction

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
Saw the male domination tag, does this game really have maledom in it? If so, is it serious or just some light stuff with few characters.

Would sincerely appreciate any responses.
For now, they're mostly light stuff.

We might have 1 or 2 serious maledom scene at v0.4 or 0.5 (so maybe you can come back in 3 months if you're looking for serious stuff :giggle:)

Last edited:

Minidora

Nov 4, 2019
Good game i must say.Really like the story so far especially friendship part with MC & his cliques.Keep it up dev!
Before i forgot is this a KoF reference? Yamazaki & Ryo Sakazaki? Screenshot_20220513_010002.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: hkproduction

ianuk54

Oct 1, 2017
mini game too hard timer way too quick
cant play anymore not becoming patron so early in the game might abandon before it get properly going

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Added an incest patch to add incest content to the game.

Disclaimer: I'm just a dev from somewhere, not-related to the original dev of this game.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Soggy Bread

hkproduction

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
Good game i must say.Really like the story so far especially friendship part with MC & his cliques.Keep it up dev!
Before i forgot is this a KoF reference? Yamazaki & Ryo Sakazaki? View attachment 1807336
Thanks for your kind feedback.
Ya, they're not as muscular as the original char in KOF though :ROFLMAO: .

mini game too hard timer way too quick
cant play anymore not becoming patron so early in the game might abandon before it get properly going
Thank for your feedback. We might add some options to lower the difficulty of minigame in next versions :unsure:.
If you're worried about the game being abandoned you can come back in 3-6 months and give it another chance (y):giggle:

Minidora

Nov 4, 2019
Thanks for your kind feedback.
Ya, they're not as muscular as the original char in KOF though :ROFLMAO: .

Thank for your feedback. We might add some options to lower the difficulty of minigame in next versions :unsure:.
If you're worried about the game being abandoned you can come back in 3-6 months and give it another chance (y):giggle:
Sorry if i'm asking too much but will we get Mai Shiranui in this game in the future?.U know she is kinda..... i mean iconic on that franchise XD

4.00 star(s) 28 Votes