Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
What a great game. It's a well-optimized 1.80GB with lots of content, story, and waifus. not like other 5GB games with 40 minutes of content and no sexual content Zzz

I hope Mimi doesn't become a total pervert who remains innocent

• Red Heart
Reactions: hkproduction

hkproduction

HkProduction Official Account
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
What a great game. It's a well-optimized 1.80GB with lots of content, story, and waifus. not like other 5GB games with 40 minutes of content and no sexual content Zzz

I hope Mimi doesn't become a total pervert who remains innocent
Thank for trying our game, we have lot of ... lewd content for Mimi later ;)

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
I was expecting MC to pull the card which that sword guy did (sorry. I'm bad with names). Since that's the best dragon form I don't know how MC can do better than him.

Let's see what MC has in store.

• Haha

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
hi vọng sau team ông có nhiều người hơn và cải thiện game tốt hơn. Tôi chơi free lên ko đòi hỏi gì nhiều, nhưng nếu có thể cho ý kiến thì nhiều cảnh hành động và biểu cảm nhân vật còn hơi thô với "đơ" quá mất tự nhiên. Ngoài ra đôi chỗ nếu thêm cả hiệu ứng vào thì tuyệt vời như khúc sùng hạo chém không có hoạt cảnh hay hiệu ứng mà độc giả chỉ biết là anh ta đã tung ra 1 đòn rất mạnh khi đọc lời thoại thôi.
Dù sao đi nữa tôi chúc tác giả trò chơi làm được đến khi kết thúc dự án và truyền tải ít nhiều nội dung cốt truyện gốc. Hiếm hoi lắm mới có game do nhà phát hành việt nam làm

rovaxrange

Jun 21, 2023
I read this story through a novel before playing the game and I feel like the character image is a bit different from what I imagined when reading the story. I hope you will try to improve the image. Thank you for reading :)

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
All other guy are relatively powerful but our mc has power in knowledge it is good but maybe as an mc he should have a little more power
I thought that the mc will be the supreme dragon with one horn but the sword guy have the best sword qnd also have the best dragon form
And mc is using ak47 and grenade

hkproduction

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
All other guy are relatively powerful but our mc has power in knowledge it is good but maybe as an mc he should have a little more power
I thought that the mc will be the supreme dragon with one horn but the sword guy have the best sword qnd also have the best dragon form
And mc is using ak47 and grenade
Stay tune for the next version mate, not gonna spoil the fun for you :cool:

Reactions: Shaun@121

hkproduction

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
Jnx thank for the long and detailed review, we will reflect on that and improve our later work :D

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Jnx thank for the long and detailed review, we will reflect on that and improve our later work :D
All the best, and no offence intended. Games that focus on "humor" aren't for me and if things change and/or improve I will happily go through it again to redo my review.

hkproduction

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
All the best, and no offence intended. Games that focus on "humor" aren't for me and if things change and/or improve I will happily go through it again to redo my review.
No problem, this is our first game and we do realize there are lot of things to improve (CG, animation), and most of the criticism in the review are valid (y).

Ianthony

Dec 26, 2021
This game has a bright future ahead of it. Easy to follow and exciting storyline, minigames are a good addition to not make it a bland visual novel and I love the concept since it's based on mythology and only few games can really pull this off. So kudos to the developers and expecting more upcoming updates

hentai9xxx

Mar 1, 2020
con game đỉnh vlol ô ơi. kết nhất quả cốt truyện :v đọc đéo nhịn được cười luôn ( you are the best )

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
any walkthrtough mod?
Only inofficial as the developer want to have it as a hook for supporting on Patreon by going to pay 6€ per version so you do not fuck it up or have as good old to replay the game over and over.
You might want to mention if you can change the MCs name or not becaused I am fucked if I am going to play a game with that treasonous dogs name on it.
You can change the first name which as this is asian is actually the last name and it will always sound strange.
So you will always be Joe but if you are Joe Biden or Joe Bentalos is all your choice.

4.00 star(s) 28 Votes