(Light)

Jun 7, 2024
Bruh. It's a HAREM Game! Having Lesbian Content, even without MC present, is predictable and not NTR if it's within the Harem.
More than 150+ harem game I have played, 70% to 80% of harem games have lesbians lewd scene, not too much but little bit for sure.
But still it should be avoidable for those who don't like.
For me it's not a problem I don't mind at all, I find it sometime hot, so I kinda like it.

Last edited:

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Bruh. It's a HAREM Game! Having Lesbian Content, even without MC present, is predictable and not NTR if it's within the Harem.
You know what usually happens in most harems that doesn't happen in most harems like this? Fights between women in the harem. Why doesn't that happen? Because it's usually a power fantasy to a greater or lesser extent in this kind of story. Having the women in your harem kiss each other without your consent breaks that power fantasy for many players/readers who insert themselves into the character or simply want to follow that story from the outside but want to enjoy a power fantasy. I'm not going to comment in depth at this point about this game since it's based on a novel and supposedly follows that story so the dev might want to stay as faithful to the story as possible. So ‍‍♂

Mr__Hyper

Formerly 'Mr_Hyper'
Aug 15, 2023
Sad to say, I am dropping the game as well

I'll consider returning when the developer start including player preference content. No disrespect to the VN, The game itself is great—the comedy, story, and other elements are really cool—but the lack of optional content is a dealbreaker for me. Until then, I'm out.

Last edited:

hkproduction

HkProduction Official Account
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
Take a look at developers like Rogue of That New Teacher and DebatingPanda of Between Humanity and many more. They respect player preferences by providing options and flexibility in their content. This approach has made their games incredibly popular within just a few months. By valuing player choices, they’ve created a more engaging and widely appreciated experience. Respecting the audience's preferences can significantly boost a game's success.
thank for the references, let me check them out and see what we can learn from them and do to improve our :D

Nezveers666

Jun 9, 2017
Well update was good, after reading last comments about lesbian content i was expecting the worst cause i dont like that content either but there weren't much just a few kisses, nothing to make a fuss about, of course i hope in future it will be optional.
I was dissapointed about revenge on Tia plot, honestly i thought that he will bang her daughter in front of her or something!

Queen_Lilith

Mar 19, 2023
Ugh the lesbian fetish lovers arrived crying about "lesbian ntr crybabies." how predictably annoying.

Just a bunch of crying about someone crying, about someone crying, about how they are crying.

We all crying at this point. Including you.
Tiger Wolfe post has been deleted (Including Mine) even though I just told him with a sincere manner to respect other ppls preference and keep the thread positive

They will delete yours too

• Haha
Reactions: Mr__Hyper

Mr__Hyper

Formerly 'Mr_Hyper'
Aug 15, 2023
Tiger Wolfe post has been deleted (Including Mine) even though I just told him with a sincere manner to respect other ppls preference and keep the thread positive

They will delete yours too
Ohh mods watching,

Let's not fight about Lesbian Lovers or Non Les Lovers,
Better keep the discussion about dev adding player preference choices in the vn, to boost the game for both sides

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Deleted now :ROFLMAO:, (Don't tell me you deleted it to get out of the mod radar)
I got flagged for kink-shaming, and while you've been pretty chill, the folks I was referencing have a tendency to shit up threads when they arrive. Which is super frustrating, c'est la vie.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I got flagged for kink-shaming, and while you've been pretty chill, the folks I was referencing have a tendency to shit up threads when they arrive. Which is super frustrating, c'est la vie.
But you were the one advocating a kink. Maybe reverse kink shaming but kink shaming???? Weird, I figured it'd just be a general rule 1 violation

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Amazing feedback. The 2 sub-20-post accounts that both came out of 1 year of lurking to comment on Lesbianism on 12 Goddesses and the size of Reunion.

One account even offered exceptional advice, telling the dev to take ideas from games that don't even feature a harem yet.

Let's see what other mentally unwell people this thread will attract.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
But you were the one advocating a kink. Maybe reverse kink shaming but kink shaming???? Weird, I figured it'd just be a general rule 1 violation
Yeah I have no idea. Everytime I've been sanctioned it's made no sense to me, and based off other things I've said that were non-issues I'm real surprised that one got flagged, but I'll just have to be "good" for a month so demerits don't rack up... I rarely end up on the wrong side of the rules, probably cause i have actually read them, so, not too concerned.

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
Amazing feedback. The 2 sub-20-post accounts that both came out of 1 year of lurking to comment on Lesbianism on 12 Goddesses and the size of Reunion.

One account even offered exceptional advice, telling the dev to take ideas from games that don't even feature a harem yet.

Let's see what other mentally unwell people this thread will attract.
Ah the good old forum simp using technicalities to try make a point, you love to see it, dismissing someone else's post by claiming they don't 'feature a harem yet' when they're clearly harem games and the devs have confirmed as much but that's not good enough for the simp trolls who think they know better than everybody else and try to tell everybody what they can and can't post, you people would be far better suited to staying on a discord, you quite clearly aren't suited to a public forum where discussions are allowed to take place that don't suit you're preferences as long as nobody is breaking any rules.

Also imagine trying to claim others are mentally unwell when one of the people you're trying to stick up for doesn't even know the difference between real life and a VN, amusing, another weirdo to add to the ignore list.

4.00 star(s) 28 Votes