Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Ah the good old forum simp using technicalities to try make a point, you love to see it, dismissing someone else's post by claiming they don't 'feature a harem yet' when they're clearly harem games and the devs have confirmed as much but that's not good enough for the simp trolls who think they know better than everybody else and try to tell everybody what they can and can't post, you people would be far better suited to staying on a discord, you quite clearly aren't suited to a public forum where discussions are allowed to take place that don't suit you're preferences as long as nobody is breaking any rules.

Also imagine trying to claim others are mentally unwell when one of the people you're trying to stick up for doesn't even know the difference between real life and a VN, amusing, another weirdo to add to the ignore list.
I love how you pointed out my "technicality" while conveniently forgetting that the person who whined about forced lesbianism, used a game that it's first sex scene is lesbianism + gloryhole as an example on "player choice".

Good going there.
I'll leave it at that for now.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
I love how you pointed out my "technicality" while conveniently forgetting that the person who whined about forced lesbianism, used a game that it's first sex scene is lesbianism + gloryhole as an example on "player choice".

Good going there.
dev of that game has completely changed that scene by giving options to either see a single girl or the les content. that game's dev also made all lesbian content based on player choises following the example given to them about the go-to game when it comes to how kinks should be treated, Grandma's House.
that game's dev is actually thriving since he listened to player feedback and set an example on "how to save your game after you fucked up"

I could point to other games as well but you have internet and you are in f95, so it SHOULD be easy to check for yourself.

on a personal note, best of health.

Mr__Hyper

Aug 15, 2023

Good going there.
That lesbain stuff and gloryhole is also optional now man :LOL:
Dude clearly hasn't played that new teacher
(And why he mentioning the size of reunion here ?)

Last edited:

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023

Good going there.
well it was forced at first, till the dev listened to feedback and made it OPTIONAL.. now he didn't remove it, but now for people who don't have the lesbian kink, he changed it to the girl just masturbating on her own instead for the non lesbian choice. So it's indeed now PLAYER'S CHOICE. Which is now awesome. He didn't sway from his vision, Just gave another choice.

Alot of issues wouldn't be issues if people did have CHOICES concerning that. You wouldn't get the "ntr lesbian crybabies" crying right? Also no need to call anyone "mentally unwell" either btw in your other post. it's a reason why the other dude comment got deleted with the name calling. Lets keep it civil, no need for that bro.

Either way, i'm going check out of this discussion before it gets even more toxic for no reason, and more comments gets yeeted for name calling, and not staying on topic on this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Queen_Lilith

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
We really need to be able to change the characters last name as well. I mean, Biden Joe...really? Especially with how often the last name is used as well.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mr__Hyper

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Thought someone would of made a walkthrough mod by now, shame cuz as weird as is sounds I can only truly enjoy a game with one
Same, I keep expecting to see one on here, I mean... it is F95, that's kinda the point. But nope, still behind a paywall, stupid really as the choices are innane and annoying as to what route they force you to miss out.

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
Same, I keep expecting to see one on here, I mean... it is F95, that's kinda the point. But nope, still behind a paywall, stupid really as the choices are innane and annoying as to what route they force you to miss out.
Yep that's why I stopped playing especially when it's not easy to tell what the best choice is like some other games

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
is the dev stop with the lore shit or he cant leave that shit out of the game.....is like cocaine for some devs.....you fill the game with nonsense and fill with thing sdont matter at all....fill with the main plot going forward and with more sex scenes ....not with worthless fight and lore about stargazers

4.00 star(s) 28 Votes