hkproduction

HkProduction Official Account
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
13_main_room_10.png

12 Goddesses v0.4 Public Release
Yay, today we released the v0.4 of 12 Goddesses to the public. You can get the latest version at:
Thank you for your interest in the game.
If you like our game, consider supporting us (for walkthrough/cheat, bonus content, early access), or give us a review on and f95zone.

Changelog
Content

- More main story content. Learn more about the upcoming competition between academies and Biden's new teammate.
- Biden finally can sniff a young girl as he always wanted, yay
- A new mini-game (button mashing) for combat system
- Tweak some conditions to unlock the scene with Goddess of Time at the beginning of the game
- 2 H-scenes were added (1 scene with multiple girls, based on the votes of our Patron)

Others
-
Fix the issue of minigames running too fast on 120 FPS.
- The difficulty of QTE has been balanced due to feedback.

visu

Nov 24, 2017
Added an incest patch to add incest content to the game.
Updated the patch to work with all versions all the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Disclaimer: I'm just a dev from somewhere, not-related to the original dev of this game.
How to use it for Android??

Reactions: Narutosa33

Phantamous

Sep 26, 2021
Always a safe bet using Honey Select for your renders but story is pretty interesting, though I only skimmed it for now I saw enough that I want to play it properly. Characters are pretty varied and interesting and the combat is a novel idea that I don't think I've ever seen like that in a Renpy game, though that may just be me but I have played a decent amount so far.

I think you guys are definitely on the right track to a pretty good story with enough H to act as a cherry on top. I noticed a few minor English hiccups now and then but I understand this isn't an English game and what I saw was so inconsequential that I can't even remember what I saw off the top of my head.

Overall I'd give it a 7.5/10 for now just after a rough skim but I think that'll go up to an 8 after really getting into it

Reactions: hkproduction

csum

Jan 7, 2020
Can anyone help me get the 3rd scene please with the correct choices?
Never mind manage to get it via by visiting her instead of going to see mimi.

Last edited:

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Hahaha if you'd have told me about a game where the MC is impotent and talentess but it wasn't a setup for that kind of coNTent and it would be funny and enjoyable I wouldn't have believed you.

All the Vietnamese lore or whatever it's was interesting even though I probably didn't pay that much attention, right??

Loved the soundtrack among other things, although I recognized some of the tracks *cough*steinsgate*cough*

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
seems the combat minigame changed in 0.4 from up/down/left/right arrows to button mash...
would be nice to know before hand....

hkproduction

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
Hahaha if you'd have told me about a game where the MC is impotent and talentess but it wasn't a setup for that kind of coNTent and it would be funny and enjoyable I wouldn't have believed you.

All the Vietnamese lore or whatever it's was interesting even though I probably didn't pay that much attention, right??

Loved the soundtrack among other things, although I recognized some of the tracks *cough*steinsgate*cough*
Glad that you enjoy our game. Yeah the Vietnam lore is loosely-based, so it makes the game a bit more interesting if you know them, but won’t affect overall experience (like servant lore in Fate Stay Night series).
We will do some remix to make the soundtrack rip off less obvious lol :LOL:.

seems the combat minigame changed in 0.4 from up/down/left/right arrows to button mash...
would be nice to know before hand....
Thank for your feedback. We introduce button mashing to spice thing up, later version will make use of both of them.
We will think of a way to let the user know what kind of minigame it is beforehand :unsure:

Reactions: dra4654 and dandoh6

Ryantrix

Nov 21, 2018
Interesting plot, didn't think I would find a cultivation/Wuxia/Xianxia/Xuanhuan here, very similar to Chinese web novels including subplots and cliché, perhaps only the names are Vietnam, but character model could use some upgrades, I can hardly call them beautiful, and the alchemy teacher became 22 from 24 years old, sometimes the name of the character speaking is wrong. Overall its engaging.

Last edited:

hkproduction

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
Interesting plot, didn't think I would find a cultivation/Wuxia/Xianxia/Xuanhuan here, very similar to Chinese web novels including subplots and cliché, perhaps only the names are Vietnam, but character model could use some upgrades, I can hardly call them beautiful, and the alchemy teacher became 22 from 24 years old, sometimes the name of the character speaking is wrong. Overall its engaging.
Thank for your feeeback. We will check and fix the inconsistent in name and age.
Regarding the art and model, we’re still quite new, so we will improve or remaster it later when we get better :ROFLMAO:

hkproduction

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
mimi.jpg
v0.4 Girls' Popular Poll Result & Progress Update

Thanks to our Patrons again for your support for voting.
Based on the pool result, we will add 1 short H-scene for Mimi in ver 0.5.

The progress is coming well. v0.5 will be a bigger update, as it concludes the Goddess Academy Act, so please bear with us.

Small spoiler: There will be 4 new XXX scenes in v0.5, so the waiting will be worth it :p.

Zharkhella

Sep 23, 2017
Does anyone else have a problem with the Mega Link? I keep getting a File is not longer available (with a note that the account that created it had been terminated for violating the ToS.)

hkproduction

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
Does anyone else have a problem with the Mega Link? I keep getting a File is not longer available (with a note that the account that created it had been terminated for violating the ToS.)
maybe the mirror is dead, let me try to update.

can you pls try the mega link at and see if it works for you or not?

Zharkhella

Sep 23, 2017
maybe the mirror is dead, let me try to update.

can you pls try the mega link at and see if it works for you or not?

Nope. I get redirected to a Mega splash page asking me to upgrade my account, with no way to proceed to the actual file. Thanks for the confirmation that it just seems to be me.

It is a different result, just not a useful one.

4.00 star(s) 28 Votes