EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner_patreon_3.jpg

Overview:
Biden (name changeable) - a 69-year-old man, put on headphones and hid in his house to watch JAV as usual.
BOOM! A plane crashed into the old man's house. He died immediately.
Old Biden's soul flew through time and space. When he opened his eyes, he found himself lying under a cliff, in the body of a weak and small teenager.
He has transmigrated into another world!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-20
Release Date: 2024-04-20
Aliases: 12 Nữ Thần (Vietnamese)
Developer: HKProduction - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.11
Language: English, Vietnamese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
Mac:
Android:

Patches: *

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

1_diem_leu_hug_3.png 2_diem_kiss.png 9_duong_imagine_1.png 4_nn_bath_1.png 8_nhu_nhat_footjob.gif 11_nn_main_room_5.gif 5_h_scene_bj_1.gif 5_h_scene_end_1.png 5_h_scene_sex_4.gif 5_h_scene_sex_4_3.png 5_nm_room_4.png 6_le_fap_2.png 16_tia_1.jpg 16_tia_23.jpg 16_tia_9.jpg 4_my_help_3.png 11_my_together_2.png 13_dao_training_11_2.png 18_ktv_next_3_2.jpg 18_quynh_after_3.jpg 3_sensei_skill_2.png 18_ktv_in_8.jpg dung_ending_romance_1_2.png 13_main_room_10.png 5_bath_together_3.png 14_lam_fight_20_2.png

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Finally got time to play the demo, not gonna I LOLed way too hard with the vietnamese sub. It was pretty hilarious or rất là bựa in vietnamese, oh god I love it so much. Still only at the start but you got me good and make me love the game even more now

Reactions: Lich-Lord457

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Done with this demo, I really love the story and how you use Vietnamese myth and lore in this game. The girl's models are very hot (still wish them look a bit more asian but this will do), the sex event in the demo really hot, really love the comedic but man you did our MC very dirty there (the mom are such a hotty yet he couldn't do it because of his "dead kid", goddamn the pain),.... overall I love it and can't wait for more updates in the future
Edit: Forgot to say but when you switch to vietnamese you can't change the MC name like with english, his name stuck as Dương and couldn't be change no matter what, hopefully you can look and fix it

Reactions: Lich-Lord457

hkproduction

HkProduction Official Account
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
Done with this demo, I really love the story and how you use Vietnamese myth and lore in this game. The girl's models are very hot (still wish them look a bit more asian but this will do), the sex event in the demo really hot, really love the comedic but man you did our MC very dirty there (the mom are such a hotty yet he couldn't do it because of his "dead kid", goddamn the pain),.... overall I love it and can't wait for more updates in the future
Edit: Forgot to say but when you switch to vietnamese you can't change the MC name like with english, his name stuck as Dương and couldn't be change no matter what, hopefully you can look and fix it
Thank you for your generous review, it's really encouraging :D.

Regarding the bug, currently, we can't fix it properly, as we hard-code the name based on player language (players can enter their name too). It should only affect users who switch between Vietnamese and English, which shouldn't be too many :ROFLMAO:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
Old Biden's soul flew through time and space. When he opened his eyes, he found himself in the body of a weak and impotent teenager.
First act: You are old impotent Biden Joe watching JAV.
Second act: You are impotent Bieber Justin, then, it's fair to play. lol

Girl: "I'm ready to start..."
MC: "Uh-Oh, I'm FINISHED."

1762043_5_h_scene_end_1.jpg

Last edited:

sho1223

May 28, 2017
I find it funny that the premise inadvertently makes a 9/11 reference due to the bizarre choice of default name lol.

Reactions: Furyous D

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Oh wow, they really went and isekai'd Biden huh. As mc no less. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
I guess he's gonna be bringing American freedom to isekai barbarians now huh. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: SkyRhythm

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
12 Goddesses [v0.1] [HKProduction] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 784 MB / 182 MB - 12Goddesses-0.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 750 MB / 148 MB - 12Goddesses-0.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes