2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JazzyJoint

Valley Breeze
Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
F95 Cover Image.png

Overview:
Tired of spending his days playing lewd games made in RPG Maker, a boy returns to the town where he spent his childhood to live... in a tent in his uncle's backyard.

The tranquility that reigned in Franklin Valley, however, seems to be gone: disappearances, emblematic posters, unreliable tycoons and a secret society are just some of the oddities of the once peaceful town.

Meet beautiful women, bikers, rednecks, feminists, hipsters, hippies, beggars, incels, rappers and even normal people in this adventure that tries to play with clichés and stereotypes to show that not everything is what it seems.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-17
Release Date: 2022-10-17
Developer: JazzyJoint - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Captura de Tela (237).png Captura de Tela (239).png Scene Scarlett Bath.png Scene Linda x Gerrard.png Scene Crystal Cowgirl.png Captura de Tela (85).png Captura de Tela (94).png Sceenshot Vanessa Talk.png

Last edited by a moderator:

JazzyJoint

Valley Breeze
Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
Man, today I'm gonna get drunk as fuck!

You have no idea how happy I am to release this first version. It's been many months of hard work, and I've already bought a pack of beer to celebrate that my game is finally being shared with the community.

I've written and rewritten dialogues, improved my art (yes, it was worse! and I keep getting better every day!) , reworked each map, racked my brains to bring you an enjoyable gameplay, because I want to deliver the best game possible to you guys - even though it's still in a very early version and with a lot of things to be done, added and improved.

I count on your ideas so that we can build an amazing game together!

I hope you like it and get involved in the project as much as I am.

See you next year! (No, just kidding)

Last edited:

JazzyJoint

Valley Breeze
Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
Art needs work. :sleep::coffee:
Yes, absolutely!

This is a common trend in all "Valley" games. Neighbours fuck each other all the time, even their mothers/landladies, and are not afraid to hide it, the MC neither will be the first, and for sure will not be the last. :sneaky:

View attachment 1932535
THX for the share...
Lol I swear I'm trying to write normal people, not sex maniacs who fuck their kids.

It can be a problem, but it can also be an advantage.

Thanks!

View attachment 1932525
You sure they didn't put the head of a sex doll on top of a Koikatsu model?
I knew she wasn't that well drawn, but I didn't know she was that ugly lol. The idea is to always improve.

TINY DIIICK!!!
View attachment 1932540

Premise looks fun though. Long time since I last played one from RPGM.
I think Daily Lives was the last one.
Gonna give it a try.. Susan seems fine.

(y)
Thanks for the comment. My dick isn't huge, so my protagonist's dick won't be either, fuck it!

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2018
View attachment 1932288

Overview:
Tired of spending his days playing lewd games made in RPG Maker, a boy returns to the town where he spent his childhood to live... in a tent in his uncle's backyard.

The tranquility that reigned in Franklin Valley, however, seems to be gone: disappearances, emblematic posters, unreliable tycoons and a secret society are just some of the oddities of the once peaceful town.

Meet beautiful women, bikers, rednecks, feminists, hipsters, hippies, beggars, incels, rappers and even normal people in this adventure that tries to play with clichés and stereotypes to show that not everything is what it seems.​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-18
Release Date: 2022-07-18
Developer: JazzyJoint
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: WORKUPLOAD - MEGA - - -

View attachment 1932332 View attachment 1932333 View attachment 1932335 View attachment 1932334 View attachment 1932337 View attachment 1932338 View attachment 1932336 View attachment 1932339
looks promising

Reactions: JazzyJoint

odino

Aug 14, 2017
nice RPGM quality hope its scene quality upgrade a bit too but its looks unique
hope future update do not change MC penis into donkey gene sht

F4 is toggle full screen F5 is restart game

Last edited:
Reactions: JazzyJoint
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote