2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

VulgarXrated

Nov 17, 2018
Man, today I'm gonna get drunk as fuck!

You have no idea how happy I am to release this first version. It's been many months of hard work, and I've already bought a pack of beer to celebrate that my game is finally being shared with the community.

I've written and rewritten dialogues, improved my art (yes, it was worse! and I keep getting better every day!) , reworked each map, racked my brains to bring you an enjoyable gameplay, because I want to deliver the best game possible to you guys - even though it's still in a very early version and with a lot of things to be done, added and improved.

I count on your ideas so that we can build an amazing game together!

I hope you like it and get involved in the project as much as I am.

See you next year! (No, just kidding)
That's really cool man. I plan to make a game soon too when I have some free time. I actually like your art and I am happy you feel pride in your hard work. I will be starting from square one because I don't even know how to code, but I'm sure some youtube instruction will be helpful and I'm really good at figuring things out myself and researching things. I look forward to getting my ideas out on that paper. And hopefully people will enjoy it.

Good luck with the rest of your game man! :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: JazzyJoint

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
Man, today I'm gonna get drunk as fuck!

You have no idea how happy I am to release this first version. It's been many months of hard work, and I've already bought a pack of beer to celebrate that my game is finally being shared with the community.

I've written and rewritten dialogues, improved my art (yes, it was worse! and I keep getting better every day!) , reworked each map, racked my brains to bring you an enjoyable gameplay, because I want to deliver the best game possible to you guys - even though it's still in a very early version and with a lot of things to be done, added and improved.

I count on your ideas so that we can build an amazing game together!

I hope you like it and get involved in the project as much as I am.

See you next year! (No, just kidding)
Good so far but there is a major issue with the coding in that you're calling up files that are not capitalised when the actual file name is capitalised. This is not an issue in windows but it is in linux, which I have converted the game to run on. You're calling for "img_0.png", for example, when the actual file name is "Img_0.png". Looking forward to the next version.

Reactions: Gundar_The_Great

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Game crashed at the bar/pub and lost all progress lol, better to wait for a next updates I guess...
Also game needs more clear instructions on what to do and the fact that you get limited by the energy consumption +time running out doesn't help with that either since it doesn't let you explore or try to find out what you need to do next before you are forced to go back to the house. At this point this is kinda unplayable without a walkthrough unless you have a lot of patience

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
why no reviews?
--
RPGM - any qol like fast running on mouse button?
(from the above comment i guess id need some igname cheats, minigames skipping, tips...)

Maxi605

Jan 19, 2022
Over a year since the last patreon update.

Hope this game returns, untill then, i'll stop paying attention for updates.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote