2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Are there plans for a female protagonist?
You know the answer.... Why ask?

It's clear that this is a male protagonist game, so asking is kind of rude. By asking you are subtlety implying that it should be female lead...

Don't get me wrong, I like female protagonist games better (assuming the writing is good) but I don't go into NTR games saying NTR sucks, or go into games with excessivly large breast and say they should have normal sized boobs.

Dec 21, 2019
Well this was a cool start. Decent use of rpgm, easy to navigate, journal entries for guidance, and hot women of course.

But the art for most of the scenes is just way worse than the cut in models for normal conversations. It has less detail and it's in tiny boxes. The yoga in particular was very disappointing. I hope this is some kind of placeholder or temporary system and for the later scenes there will be better (and more) artwork.

Alexmisrovoch

Apr 1, 2019
I'm not sure the old saves would work because I saw many changes right from the beginning of the game. New characters are introduced and the entire design of the Uncle Bernard's house has been changed.

JazzyJoint

Valley Breeze
Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
Are there plans for a female protagonist?
Definitely not, but no problem for asking!

love it, really good, please keep the good work!!
Gerardo, thank you so much for the kind words! We work hard to improve more and more.

Is there a walkthrough? And where the hell is the mushroom?
We don't have a walktrought yet. But the mushroom is to the west of the couple's house, inside the big tree.

Guys any idea why I get this error when I try to enter an area towards the left from the south part of the city?

View attachment 2063225
This is the first time that this problem has been reported. Let's look into the possible cause. Thanks for the feedback!

looks good. will return for 0.1
Thanks Marvin, we'll be waiting for you.

I guess I'll just revisit this one some other time. The art style looked interesting but a lot of things were off putting.
  • in my limited playing session, I've already seen a ton of spelling errors.
  • while it's nice to be able to move diagonally, the map doesn't feel intuitive to move around in. there are areas that looked like the character could squeeze through or step over but apparently, I'd have to walk around.
  • to be able to interact with objects and NPCs, i'd have to be at the right angle, which is quite annoying since a lot of the NPCs walk around
  • no autosave, no skipping/fastforward. I played like 20 mins or so and the game crashed, making me lose progress. I get it, it's early in the dev cycle, so bugs, crashes, etc are to be expected. It's just frustrating that it would take me a while to go back to the same part since I forgot to save my progress.
  • the ticking clock induces anxiety on me. it limits my ability to explore and discover what the environment has to offer.
Your comments are very valuable. Our English is not native, as you can see, but we're improving it.

Autosave has just been incorporated in version 0.0.4. Thanks for the sugestion!

The right angle issue will be resolved for the next update, increasing the distance that triggers events horizontally and vertically.

As for the clock issue: in the recently released update, time passes a little slower. In any case, I understand your criticism and it's something we'll think about.

Thank you for your careful review and for posting your feedback here. Hope you come back for the next updates!

Looks nice, just hope that there is going to be a Ren`py Version of it and for the Tags i really hope Pregnancy is going to there. good luck with the game.
A Ren'py version is not in our plans, but the pregnancy will certainly be present in the near future. Thanks for the feedback!

im assuming some update broke your game. i cant even interact with the fridge to fix it. what am i supposed to do then?

I don't know what could be happening in your game. For me, the event is taking place normally. It may be a matter of the angle at which the MC is in relation to the object. For the next version, we will make the distance that triggers events more comprehensive.

And I hope it's going to be avoidable.
It will be!

Overworld reminds me of Nexomon.. xD
That's a compliment! Thank you Autark.

MAC version pls
It is a compromise for the next updates.

Well this was a cool start. Decent use of rpgm, easy to navigate, journal entries for guidance, and hot women of course.

But the art for most of the scenes is just way worse than the cut in models for normal conversations. It has less detail and it's in tiny boxes. The yoga in particular was very disappointing. I hope this is some kind of placeholder or temporary system and for the later scenes there will be better (and more) artwork.
Thanks for the words, friend.

The Yoga scene is reminiscent of version 0.0.1, when all arts were placeholders.

Now that we have the main character arts and the skeleton of the main systems, we will focus on creating better and varied art for the story.

I wait for you for the next update!

I'm not sure the old saves would work because I saw many changes right from the beginning of the game. New characters are introduced and the entire design of the Uncle Bernard's house has been changed.

You are completely right. There were many changes in this latest version, which makes old saves unusable.

Aug 14, 2021
Nice to see u made a little remake in the game, now we have more characters and more story to explore...
Nice to see u didnt abandoned the game, and we're getting some improvements in the game

Btw: there's a bug if u are working on gym and u work until the gym closes u get stuck in this scene here:
1666121867279.png

JazzyJoint

Valley Breeze
Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
Nice to see u made a little remake in the game, now we have more characters and more story to explore...
Nice to see u didnt abandoned the game, and we're getting some improvements in the game

Btw: there's a bug if u are working on gym and u work until the gym closes u get stuck in this scene here:
View attachment 2108946
Thanks friend! Just fixed it.

Anybody else get a virus trigger on this? V 0.4 got flagged by McAffee.
Someone had already mentioned this in an earlier version. Could you tell which file was the virus alert?

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Liking the art, looks a bit like that Sexpool game (same artist?), generally dislike RPGM, is there a gallery in this game I could just use a full save on?

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Art looks pretty good but I hate RPGM, someone can wake me up when we got animations for sex scenes and I might give a shot LOL

rmstw

Nov 3, 2020
Reminds me of Stardew which is a great game. I see a lot of potential here yet same time a lot is currently under construction or just not implemented yet. That said, what is there is so far pretty well done so ill be checking in on it when more updates come. Kudos

Feb 26, 2020
I fixed the TV and stove, but can't find the fridge? there's the three items that look like fridges in the kitchen but I can only choose to eat from the white one. I feel stupid getting stuck on the first quest, but this feels like a bug. I restarted and had to go through the whole intro, but still it persists.

What am I missing?
fridge is behind the house to the left

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote