2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Decent start for the game, though needs more art for the scenes and more progress before i'll try it again. Not bad for a such early release.

JazzyJoint

Valley Breeze
Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
Do you have Discord?
We will be releasing the server together with the new version, which should be available in a few days.

so, there's no animated scene? just ask
Not yet, but it will.

New artstyle is great. Game looks promising, but can a man ask for a fuck ton of sneaky or hidden sex. No? I tried. :BootyTime:

Are gloryhole scenes planed? Asking for my penis.

Anyway, begging aside, good luck on your game. Btw, I like the small updates approach more as well.
Yes to all questions, and thank you very much for the compliment!

Any impregnation or pregnancy content planned?
Absolutely.

Went a bit deeper into the forest, to the left where the police key was and got this error: View attachment 1985920
This is happening to some users... It has already been fixed for the next version.

Decent start for the game, though needs more art for the scenes and more progress before i'll try it again. Not bad for a such early release.
I'm glad you're enjoying it so far. I hope to see you in the near future!

How to earn money for the madrass?
You need to unlock the job by completing the police chief quests.

Aug 14, 2021
Great game i'm really loving the story and shit but where are the H-scenes? i make two quests who rewards u with h-scenes and both are "under construction"
Maybe im gonna wait more updates to start playing fr

Reactions: JazzyJoint

JazzyJoint

Valley Breeze
Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
Great game i'm really loving the story and shit but where are the H-scenes? i make two quests who rewards u with h-scenes and both are "under construction"
Maybe im gonna wait more updates to start playing fr
Thanks! We currently have H-Scenes with Susan (meet her every morning at Uncles house) and Crystal, the prostitute (Chief Murphy Quest), besides the couple at tree house.

Reactions: 翼のある悪魔

Rev

Apr 25, 2017
I have a suggestion - PLEASE for the love of all that is holy add an autosave feature, there are a number of plugins you can use for RPG maker (Felskis, Yanfly etc) that can autosave on quest completion, entering/exiting a map, new day etc, and they'll hopefully stop people rage deleting your game when the inevitable bug causes it to crash and wipe out all their exploring and what have you.

On a related note I found a bug where if I enter the uncles house after dark it will CTD as soon as I try to leave.

Also when meeting Vanessa at the hilltop it blackscreens with the message "can't find img/characters/$Vanessa_(9).png" fixed that quick and dirty by renaming a copy of $Vanessa%(9).png to $Vanessa_(9).png
The _!$Itens.png should be fixable the same way (copy the file !$Itens.png and rename the copy to _!$Itens.png and hit retry, use copies because you never know if the file is being called by the correct name elsewhere)

Last edited:
Reactions: JazzyJoint

JazzyJoint

Valley Breeze
Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
I have a suggestion - PLEASE for the love of all that is holy add an autosave feature, there are a number of plugins you can use for RPG maker (Felskis, Yanfly etc) that can autosave on quest completion, entering/exiting a map, new day etc, and they'll hopefully stop people rage deleting your game when the inevitable bug causes it to crash and wipe out all their exploring and what have you.

On a related note I found a bug where if I enter the uncles house after dark it will CTD as soon as I try to leave.

Also when meeting Vanessa at the hilltop it blackscreens with the message "can't find img/characters/$Vanessa_(9).png" fixed that quick and dirty by renaming a copy of $Vanessa%(9).png to $Vanessa_(9).png
The _!$Itens.png should be fixable the same way (copy the file !$Itens.png and rename the copy to _!$Itens.png and hit retry, use copies because you never know if the file is being called by the correct name elsewhere)
Thanks for that, Rev.

I just fixed these two bugs, and I will definitely implement an autosave system for the next update.

how can i repair the fridge
The fridge is in the backyard, near the uncle. To fix it, you need to get the item from the drawer in the living room.

JazzyJoint

Valley Breeze
Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
Yes, both the tileset and the characters on the map. It's an attempt to try and give a personal touch to the game's art.
Neat. The differences were immediately obvious, but the funny thing, I can't really point out how exactly it was obvious (aside from the car's blocky edges).

Jackmcbean

Dec 20, 2017
I played about 1 hour then had a crash and realized there was no autosave. My playtime isn't enough to leave a review, but I'm looking forward to playing again later on.

Was running on Joiplay, crashed after returning home drunk and talking to the bum while drunk. Sidenote: questlog is black screen on Android, should be able to fix with deleting wraparound or changing fontsize on the plugin.

White195

Dec 18, 2017
The game is looking interesting, definitely on my radar.
Thou i'll wait for more content before i get my grabby hands on this to give it a spin.

but from the preview, the dev seems to be doing a good job.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote