EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.png

Overview:
The Island depicts the adventure of Olivia, a young woman who finds herself castaway with her friends on a strange and mysterious tropical island. Under the influence of a supernatural force that alters their sanity, the group is gradually regressing into madness, toward a primitive animalistic state. Do Olivia and her friends have a chance of escaping the Island and revealing the mysteries that surround it?

The Island is an adult 2D "Old School" RPG-inspired game with a survival, crafting, investigation and stealth mechanism, including many CG cutscenes and multiple ending scenarios.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-19
Release Date: 2024-01-19
Developer: SWAJ - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.24.5.1.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog :

Developer Notes:

IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
I strongly suggest creating a new game save since this update includes many new elements that may not be present in your current save file. Using an old save could potentially result in errors during gameplay. Please note that you can skip the prologue if you wish to jump to pre-saved points in the main story allowing you to avoid restarting over each new version.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

Extras:

ss2.jpg ss3.jpg ss4.jpg ss6.jpg ss7.jpg ss9.jpg The Island.jpg The Island_3.jpg The Island_4.jpg The Island_6.jpg The Island_7.jpg The Island_8.jpg The Island_9.jpg The Island_10.jpg The Island_11.jpg The Island.jpg cs1.jpg gg1.jpg ps3a.jpg The Island.jpg The Island_4.jpg CMG1.jpg CMG2.jpg CMG3.jpg CMG4.jpg CMG5.jpg ss11.jpg

Last edited:

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
TheIsland-SWAJ-0.7.3.3.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Skyrim without ENB be like:
ssscreen.jpg
Joking aside this looks decent, a bit worried about it being rpg maker but I guess it fits if you want extra features. The renders are not that bad, I've fapped to worse, good luck. I will try this version and be on the lookout for this in the future. I like that his body hair doesn't look like posssesed by demons like a certain life sim kind of game that I won't mention because I do like it still :D Anything that reminds me of VH I will at least give a try.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Hmm, get to the island and the avatar disappears and you can't see wtf you're doing.

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Hmm, get to the island and the avatar disappears and you can't see wtf you're doing.
Hi!

First time I heard about this bug but I will look into this.

Does it happened right after the boat scene?

• Wow
Reactions: Alyona

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
I like the idea, but when I have to go inside the cave, the torch isn't working. It's doing a whosh sound, but neither selecting it or pressing T does anything. Also energy seems to go down too fast...And whatever animal it is supposed to be in the east, it's making a really annoying sound.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Hi!

First time I heard about this bug but I will look into this.

Does it happened right after the boat scene?
It happened after landing on the island after I used the inventory, but the avatar came back a little while later.

Reactions: SWAJ

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I like the idea, but when I have to go inside the cave, the torch isn't working. It's doing a whosh sound, but neither selecting it or pressing T does anything. Also energy seems to go down too fast...And whatever animal it is supposed to be in the east, it's making a really annoying sound.
Thank you for the feedback. I will look into this.

Reactions: x~Minchen~x

Mychael Dark

Feb 10, 2019
My biggest question is if pregnancy is ending locked? I don't mind pregnancy as part of an ending, but I'm more into the char getting knocked up during gameplay even if the result of the preg aren't showen till and ending. Just as long as the char (and of course I) know that she got knocked up that will at least do for me.

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes