• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Completed 13 Games' Project Sampler [v1.0] [_13_]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
1. My Daughter, My Wingman
2. Aunt Farm(love the pun name)
3. The Slayer
4. Bangtown City(Don't care for the style with models overlayed on background)
5. Fairytale one(Not a fan of anthologies.)

The camp one is a straight no-go for me, due to starting the prologue with a loli having been raped. Not personally a fan of non-con.

Nov 22, 2018
So my choices in order:
1. Tales of Fairies an Fantasies. The idea of multiple stories sounds pretty good, as well as the furry, monster sex and bestiality. I especially hope there's at least some male human on female animal bestiality as that's something we pretty much never see in games.
2. My Daughter, My Wingman. The idea of a dad screwing his daughter's friends/other people she knows has been kinky to me. Maybe the dad makes his daughter's female bully turn a new leaf by screwing the bully out of her.
3. Bangtown City. Think of all of the different stories and girls the MC can possibly enjoy, especially if some of them come back, possibly because of a nine month present or they just like the area.
4. Aunt Farm. Incest is wincest. I'm also curious if anything can/will happen between the MC and grandmother.
5. Camp Tomahawk. The idea of a bunch of douchebags getting their just desserts sounds very appealing, especially if you control who the killer offs.
6. The Slayer. I do like the furry angles I've seen, but I haven't watched a lot of shows similar to this (yet), so pretty much at the bottom.
I will say that there should be some pregnancy in each game regardless.

darkblaze012

Jul 29, 2018
Jezuz that music cant be lowered in game while showing the "summary" and is distracting the reading of text.

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
My random thoughts after playing all of these.

1. The Slayer - This one is probably my favorite of this collection, but the MC needs some work. I'm having a hard time taking seriously a guy who looks like Joe Dirt cosplaying as Dog The Bounty Hunter. I really liked the way the monster characters would look differently depending on the POV. The cat girl was a little too furry for me, but she was definitely cute.

2. Camp Tomahawk - Not real sure about a multi protagonist game, but this could be a fun ride.

3. Tales of Fairies and Fantasies - Didn't like the talk of bestiality and other tags, so no thanks. Jack & Jill story was OK, but they both came across as incredibly stupid.

4. Bangtown City - Looks like it could be fun, but the MC seems like a douche, and I'm not a fan of sprite based Ren'Py games. Much prefer fully rendered scenes, rather than character renders on top of a background.

5. My Daughter, My Wingman - I really like this type of game, ("Oh, Daddy", "My Sister's Devious Plot" RIP, "The Daddy Plan", "New Years Day(e)", etc...) So I will hold out hope if this one is chosen. Just didn't like the girls' models.

6. Aunt Farm - The blonde Aunt was hot, but the main one you see during this demo is pretty unappealing to me. As long as this doesn't turn into a milking simulator, I could get into it. (Punny name not withstanding...)

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
#1 Camp Tomahawk. Odd, because I don't normally go for the horror genre, but I like the setup here.
#2 My Daughter, My Wingman. I'm surprised this ISN'T already a game - love the concept.
Distant #3 Tales of Fairies & Fantasies. The sample story was good, but I suspect there'd be a lot of stories I wouldn't have any interest in.
#4 The 'witch trainer' game. Even without art, I'd still put that 4th. Could easily go higher if the models were good.
#5 Bangtown city. I like the concept, but the MC is already annoying.
#6 Aunt Farm. Guess it could work, but the sample didn't hook me at all.
#7 The Slayer. Just not into the furry thing.

Naps-On-Dirt

Dec 7, 2023
I know you said its shelved but my #1 would be that witch training one. Then My Daughter My Wingman, then Aunt Farm.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
1 week in, and the total votes (Subscribestar and Discord) are as follows:

The Slayer - 87
Camp Tomahawk - 60
Tales of Fairies and Fantasies - 31
Bangtown City - 29
My Daughter, My Wingman - 165
Aunt Farm - 135

Reactions: fuckitlikearabbit

redbear76

May 25, 2022
1 week in, and the total votes (Subscribestar and Discord) are as follows:

The Slayer - 87
Camp Tomahawk - 60
Tales of Fairies and Fantasies - 31
Bangtown City - 29
My Daughter, My Wingman - 165
Aunt Farm - 135
my chart should be almost identical except I would put "my daughter, my wingman" at third place.

MightyMic

Aug 11, 2021
First of all
all Ren'Py games except of one i played needs more choices. It´s always like "i tell u a story and u like it or not".
If the Player would have more options the game would be more fun. my opinion.
Who want´s to just read? Interesting Story with some (more) choices would be more enjoyable.
The choice of MC male or female and customizing (u may like the MC but maybe i don´t)
I guess it would be more work for u but we "pervs" would like it :love:

1 The Slayer
Saw Grimm and like the idea. How about getting Information through "punishing" them with sexual acts (sextoys or else)
Furry and beastly is good for me. And maybe a Female sidekick who get´s in "trouble".

2 Aunt Farm
there are so much "one guy fucks all girls" games and it´s kind a boring to me. But it´s a farm so beastly is possible, the girls got no male´s except the animals ;).
MC could find out and possibly try with male and/or female animals. Threesome with 1 animal, MC and a girl.

3 My daughter, My wingman
Same here "one guy many girls" but getting in the daughters room while she has a sleepover... what do teen girls do when "no one´s watching"? :devilish:

4 Tales of Fairies...
nice idea red riding hood and the big bad wolf... muhahahaha.

5 Camp Tomahawk
greetings from Jason. How about chosing between kill and rape. Girl´s and Boys and kill them after the fun?
Flee and hide - in a dark room, what could go wrong :p
- in the woods, how to get rid of wild animals? :unsure::whistle:
I like "choose who u kill"

6 Bangtown City
another "one guy many girls" game is what we need *sarcasm*
sorry

wpeale71341

Jan 27, 2021
!) Aunt Farm
2)Bangtown City
3)My daughter, my wingman
4)Camp Tomahawk
5)Tales of Fairies
6) Did not care for Slayer at all.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
The poll will close March 29. There's still time to vote on my Discord, if you haven't already.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
How did your votes turn out? Let's see.

My Daughter, My Wingman - 193
Aunt Farm - 166
The Slayer - 108
Camp Tomahawk - 69
Tales of Fairies and Fantasies - 42
Bangtown City - 36

The clear winner was My Daughter, My Wingman with Aunt Farm coming in second, and The Slayer in a distant third. Thank you all for helping me see what you were all most interested in. This will make my decision of which game to make next much easier. It will definitely be one of those three, but you'll have to wait to find out which one it is.

It's probably MDMW.

Reactions: Lurker452
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes