Ren'Py Completed 13 Games' Project Sampler [v1.0] [_13_]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
13 Games.png

Overview:
This "game" consists of the prologue for 6 different new games. Please, take a look and let me know what you think of each of them. Once you have played them all and had a chance to ponder it all, pick your favorites in the poll I will post on my Discord later today. Remember, this isn't to replace any ongoing projects, this is to start as a secondary project once Back 2 School is finished.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-07
Release Date: 2024-02-06
Developer: - -
Censored:
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Dev Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras:
Italian Translation*

*This port/version/android is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

g1-032.png g2-004.png g3-004.png G5 Lobby Comp.png g6-001.png g7-016.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
So, one thing I'd add _13_ is a disclaimer of work in progress art or something. I didn't know there would be such inconsistencies in the art. When the Taur's heads would suddenly be human, then beast men, it was really offputting. If we had at least a warning saying "Hey guys, final art isn't done. Some inconsistency in the art" could go a long way.

I've only started playing, so I'll keep going and give a review of the demo.

EDIT: After finishing it, there is a note about the inconsistency, but all it was was distracting. That's just my opinion though.

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
I would go with:

1. My daughter, my wingwoman (as long a mc is not a passive dude with daughter taking all control)
  2. Aunt farm / The fantasy one that I forgot the name of joint second.

Reactions: Paul Newmon

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
So, one thing I'd add _13_ is a disclaimer of work in progress art or something. I didn't know there would be such inconsistencies in the art. When the Taur's heads would suddenly be human, then beast men, it was really offputting. If we had at least a warning saying "Hey guys, final art isn't done. Some inconsistency in the art" could go a long way.

I've only started playing, so I'll keep going and give a review of the demo.
This is because in first person the mc (slayer) can see them as they are but in 3rd person they look human(too everyone else) and was explained. Its not inconsistency.

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
This is because in first person the mc (slayer) can see them as they are but in 3rd person they look human(too everyone else) and was explained. Its not inconsistency.
I corrected it, but I'd argue it IS inconsistency cause it had to be tacked onto the end. It completely took me out of the scenes cause I felt there was something wrong with the game. Distracting is the key word in my view.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
I corrected it, but I'd argue it IS inconsistency cause it had to be tacked onto the end. It completely took me out of the scenes cause I felt there was something wrong with the game. Distracting is the key word in my view.
I figured out what was going on with the cat girl, thought it was very cool when it continued with the taurs. I like the concept, but it sounds like 13 is planning to have 1st/3rd person switches on sex scenes, which will mean double-animating/rendering every sex scene, which is a lot of extra development time.

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
That was by design. The MC/1st person sees the Taurs as they really are and everyone else/3rd person just see them as human.
I noted that in my edit, but it was extremely distracting in my opinion.
Not all that much, maybe a few extra days per scene. 5 sex scenes per update = extra ~2 weeks, not bad when it take 6-8 weeks anyway.
I don't know as a developer you'd want to extend each scene unless the effect is really obvious. For example, I'd understand that once it's understood, there is a pattern or logic we start being able to decipher as we see their subhuman hybrid versions. Maybe their bodies are getting redder and redder (Bulls right?) but in their human form they look normal. It'll add a cool effect that can only be seen with that perspective and when they hit critical mass, they explode or something. Just a random result, but it could end up being really cool for the entire scene cause you are clever enough to see it coming. Especially if you can somehow choose the perspective at one or two points of the story.

Paul Newmon

Apr 27, 2021
Lol can't believe even this gets leaked. The purpose of this was to narrow down 13's ideas and let subs pick on his SS which AVN of these 6 is going to get continued when TF2 is done this summer.
Us freeloaders/pirates can provide their own input to the DEV, but that does not mean that the DEV can or will listen to them. Possibly the Dev recognizes my name, as a past supporter. Maybe not.
Frankly, I think the Dev should go with the VN that they are most excited about bringing to us. It will ensure the longevity of the VN.
'13 Games' has to constantly think about unreasonable laws and censorship, and how they affect what is produced. That has to be monumentally stressful. He has written about this issue recently. It caused his magnificent VN, Our Island, to be put on hiatus.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes