EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
116521_cover.png

Overview:

You're crashing on an island, you were a lot to survive but it seems this island is unknown and contains many dangerous species... more weird, it seems creatures are focused on attacking males only... It will contain a big variety of characters, and some Fantasy race such as fairies elves, orcs...
Thread Updated: 2020-03-11
Release Date: 2020-03-10
Developer: Eroniverse
Censored: No
Version: 1.0a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Code:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

22.PNG 33.PNG 11.PNG 55.PNG 44.PNG 1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
wich others games from this devs ?

( obviously not the first one lol )

Reactions: Mikedazz1
May 11, 2017
so you know the 2 big herem games? i think one is harem collector and i can't remember the other one. which one is the best one?

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
After finishing this demo I've gotta say its pretty decent. Same dumb shit that sometimes makes you blow air out of your nose at incresed speed as the previous game he abandoned and same very good models as always.

Sadly, also the same bad english he sported in his previous games :FeelsBadMan:

omocik

May 2, 2017
Too bad best character from Horny Family, Mia, was dropped along the way >.>' replaced by new model.
Ehh I would enjoy game more if it wasn't Unity without saving, stepping back and hidding interface.

Vlad Cepesh

Aug 14, 2017
Tedious game without save function. Also renders and dialogs are at best mediocre. Only thing going for game are unique game mechanics during sex scenes.

Reactions: martin Nielsen

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I'm wasn't so sure... but it does have Android 18 in it.. that's pretty cool.. I guess I'll give it a try.

Reactions: Skweep
Jul 5, 2017
After this

and this

(see the dates) think i'll give a chance in saying more and less, one year?
so this guy abandons most of his games, cancels his patreon, then starts a new patreon under a different name, and continues his work. Is that correct? If so, then that's shady as fuck, I understand he was close to a complete mental breakdown, but this is still pretty shady.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes