lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
so you know the 2 big herem games? i think one is harem collector and i can't remember the other one. which one is the best one?
there is harem collecter, and a harem game, one is a lil brat that makes you go do a certain way or play style, the other is your a fallen knight that goes to get a harem of women to save the cursed land where pregnancy isnt happening due to a war. for me i prefefr the war one, cos u can take your own pace rather than having to save and try and what not

Reactions: ZBlaze

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
That was fucking fever dream bizarre. I think I kinda dug it.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I feel like I'm too sane to play this. That was some ridiculous stuff. I couldn't find heads and tails to the story. Well...actually there were a lot of heads and some tails I guess...

I think I'll stay clear of this one.

Rick Aiken

Jan 3, 2018
View attachment 105109
Overview:
I hope you'll like it! I personally enjoy it better than everything I've created! (and there is no the RPG features yet!) - ERONIVERSE
Plot:
You're crashing on an island, you were a lot to survive but it seems this island is unknown and contains many dangerous species... more weird, it seems creatures are focused on attacking males only...
It will contain a big variety of characters, and some Fantasy race such as fairies elves, orcs...
Updated: May 28, 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
- - -
Leave a Like

View attachment 105105 View attachment 105106 View attachment 105107 View attachment 105108
Sounds a bit like the old TV show LOST hahahhaa

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
so this guy abandons most of his games, cancels his patreon, then starts a new patreon under a different name, and continues his work. Is that correct? If so, then that's shady as fuck, I understand he was close to a complete mental breakdown, but this is still pretty shady.
Yeah, being close to a complete mental breakdown, being open about it, so that people won't continue to pay for an abandoned game AND finishing Harem Villa AFTER he had to remove it from patreon is completely shady.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with making a different patreon for different Projects AND he has a website for all of them.

Seriously, it's a wonder that so many devs continue their work at all, with the kind of suspicion and doubt you people throw around all the fucking time.

Instead of saying, "wow, this guy almost had a breakdown, had to remove his game from patreon to finish it unchanged and he still MANAGED to finish it!" you do the fucking opposite.
I swear, I´ve been hard on some devs and critiziced eroniverse for his buggy releases as well, but this shit, this I don't understand.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
My two cents...
It always amazes me that people hate on a game that they come to F95 to get for free rather than support the dev and be able to give him constructive criticism.

WTF do you want for nothing you trolls? Your money back?
guess the most troll will answer " i want my wasted time back". i saw that soo much already.

but its true its free sooo.. if its not good, then it doesnt cost anything anyway.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Dev might be onto the winning format, character development and a story that is somewhat plausible can be a hassle sometimes and some people just want to enjoy broken english and random sex scenes with floating models.

Reactions: campfap

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
My two cents...
It always amazes me that people hate on a game that they come to F95 to get for free rather than support the dev and be able to give him constructive criticism.

WTF do you want for nothing you trolls? Your money back?
On the contrary, I think the fact that people don't pay for these games, makes the threads much less hateful than if it was filled with outrage about this or that being overpriced. People are touchy when they buy something they don't 100% like.

Ssoud

Jul 16, 2017
I see a Granny and a copy of A-18, so this game have my interest.

Just hoping the action the other males have will be close to zero.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
the game is quite funny there is a lot to laugh and I like the facial expressions of the caraktere the sometimes really funny are the best example is miki which is quite funny and every woman wants to take the big boobs and the look while xD and it has so many girls many out of other games like momo i believe horny family and if i was not mistaken sophie was out of this game......

and then the invasion of the orcs and others? And what about the possibility where you can choose the antwirt ?? totally useless I've chosen play dominant and nothing is probably the wrong choice why the hell is there the possibility to choose what if there is only one real possibility?? what shoud that?? either one has the choice or not but such a fake makes you angry and sometimes feels betrayed/cheated.....

and what does not work at all is that the game does not have a save function which should be installed on the spot can you stop the game right away so it makes no sense to play..... and then i have a bug idk? found? because sometimes the hud disappears completely and you can not do anything anymore no text anymore nothing the only thing you can do is finish the game completely and restart it

which is really shit without save function..... if it works on save function and to the eventual bug and that the answer possibilities also make sense and not only fake the game could be really interesannt and funny and hopefully with a lot of very much very much sexsenen WITHOUT the mc as a useless slave of the orcs/demons idiot or something ends

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes