ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i know on page 1 i said "what the holy hell did i just play" but i went through it again and i REALLY am intrigued..i love the visuals..they are so expressive and at times hilarious..and the story..while it hurts my brain..ALOT..seems like it could be a good one..i just need to take a tylonal before playing is all :p

Reddy.97

Jan 11, 2018
I played till you fuck the dark elf virgin, after 5 times reloading the game cuz the bugs. There is more worth content after that? Should I try to play it till the end of the patch?

I think this game is pretty good but it has too many bugs. In a few months could reach easyly the TOP10 in this forum. But it needs a lot of work. Pretty nice models and animations btw.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I played till you fuck the dark elf virgin, after 5 times reloading the game cuz the bugs. There is more worth content after that? Should I try to play it till the end of the patch?

I think this game is pretty good but it has too many bugs. In a few months could reach easyly the TOP10 in this forum. But it needs a lot of work. Pretty nice models and animations btw.
No need to play again, it's just a proof of concept right now. There is zero gameplay. I'd wait for a real update.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
...then they can make Futa Harem Holiday Island!

Sorry about that. Here's a towel. I think I have some Emergency Pants around here somewhere...
a real "clusterfuck" without being one, but.. well.. hope you get what i tryto say lol

Jan 15, 2018
this was really something
full of all these overused memes, yet the context made it somewhat of a fun experience
in what would otherwise have killed me from intense cringing.
Needless to say, I am quite fond of this and am looking forward to future updates
just please no harambe memes

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
this was really something
full of all these overused memes, yet the context made it somewhat of a fun experience
in what would otherwise have killed me from intense cringing.
Needless to say, I am quite fond of this and am looking forward to future updates
just please no harambe memes
whip your cocks out for harambe!!!! hahahahahaha

Xig320

May 23, 2017
hi guys !
Anybody has information for the update ?
the dev made a post to announce the update the 18th and stated " the update should come in 2 or 3 days"
then he wrote on patreon before 23/06.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Well, it's still before the 23/06, so it can be posted at anytime today

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
ขอบคุณมากครับ ชอบมากแนวฮาเร็ม
Welcome to the thread! While you can write in Thai, please include an English translation below your quote. Thanks!

ยินดีต้อนรับสู่กระทู้! ในขณะที่คุณสามารถเขียนเป็นภาษาไทยโปรดใส่คำแปลภาษาอังกฤษไว้ใต้คำพูดของคุณ ขอบคุณ!

Reactions: yoyomistro
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes