Aug 5, 2016
I like Ero's games but the makeup of the game in Unity is rather unclean, making it run like crap once the game gets larger. I couldn't even open Harem Villa at the end (granted my computer is trash). I don't know if it's fixed up this time around, but I suspect by 0.4 I'm not going to be able to play this.

Reactions: PacoTaco and Hadgar

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Was looking on the latest games page and the fairy looked like a furby btw anyone know if the game is good ?

Dastardly

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
I like Ero's games but the makeup of the game in Unity is rather unclean, making it run like crap once the game gets larger. I couldn't even open Harem Villa at the end (granted my computer is trash). I don't know if it's fixed up this time around, but I suspect by 0.4 I'm not going to be able to play this.
Hmm... Never heard of any kind of gamer that plays modern games without a decent computer...
That being said, I've never had any issues with running large Unity games on my machine.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I really liked harem Villa. Too bad he ditched incest.
And yeah, I know...Patreon happened, but it's nothing a patch couldn't fix.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
well, there is less chance of him fucking up this game since he won't be developing two games at the same time

also, he lost a lot of time learning and introducing animations on both games and they both didn't move forward at all during that time, now it is unlikely that he will lose time with things like that, also harem villa was a mess full of bugs, he now has the chance to start fresh and not repeat the errors from HV

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
dafuq? i just download it now and test it.. its still end exactly like the 0.1 nothing in the changelogs is coming up...
yea that's what i noticed too. someone either fucked up or we're being trolled hard..

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes