maniwa

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
banner.png

Overview:
You always wanted to be an adventurer, but as the heir to the throne, you were rarely allowed to leave the castle. Now that you're older, you've finally managed to convince your mother (The Queen) to let you join her as she is travelling across the kingdom. However, you are attacked by unknown forces. One of the knights rescue you and you both hide in a small town at the edge of the border. Your journey begins here.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-01
Release Date: 2022-12-29
Developer: Maniwa ,
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Devlogs:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Patches:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

11.png 1.png full.png 7.png 2_16.png 6.png screenshot0002.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Woah, looking awesome for a first release! I really dig most of the music and map, those give a strong medieval vibe. Not gonna lie though, the map is a bit hard to navigate.

By the way, is it me or does this sandbox style and especially, the UI, look very similar to Hero's Harem Guild? :oops:

Regardless, good luck, maniwa !

Reactions: SGNghiax and maniwa
Nov 21, 2022
Woah, looking awesome for a first release! I really dig most of the music and map, those give a strong medieval vibe. Not gonna lie though, the map is a bit hard to navigate.

By the way, is it me or does this sandbox style and especially, the UI, look very similar to Hero's Harem Guild? :oops:

Regardless, good luck, maniwa !
I like how HHG did the sandbox so if that's true it's a good thing.

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
I like how HHG did the sandbox so if that's true it's a good thing.
Not necessary anything bad, I was just pointing out my observation. First glance when the elements came up took me by surprise, every icons are so similar, I thought I downloaded the Hero's Harem Guild lol! If a game's system/UI makes sense, sure - I would learn from it as well; there's no need to reinvent the wheel. Again, not criticizing or anything, just simply giving feedback plus this observation.

Also, I think there's a bug at the beginning - if you talk to Mia during the evening (during the first day of roaming), you are stuck. You need to enter the Adventurer's Guild during the evening but after talking to her, it would have been night time already; and you can't use the skip feature on the clock yet. You might want to take a look at that. :)

Hero's Harem Guild:
1670102359031.png

Tales of Lontebia:
1670102469752.png

Last edited:
Nov 21, 2022
Not necessary anything bad, I was just pointing out my observation. First glance when the elements came up took me by surprise, every icons are so similar, I thought I downloaded the Hero's Harem Guild lol! If a game's system/UI makes sense, sure - I would learn from it as well; there's no need to reinvent the wheel. Again, not criticizing or anything, just simply giving feedback plus this observation.

Also, I think there's a bug at the beginning - if you talk to Mia during the evening (during the first day of roaming), you are stuck. You need to enter the Adventurer's Guild during the evening but after talking to her, it would have been night time already; and you can't use the skip feature on the clock yet. You might want to take a look at that. :)

Hero's Harem Guild:
View attachment 2211478

Tales of Lontebia:
View attachment 2211489
The city looks way more distinct from the other HHG cities you see which is cool. I swear even before HHG I saw similar icons in Corrupted Kingdoms so maybe they're just generic royalty free assets

Reactions: maniwa

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
The city looks way more distinct from the other HHG cities you see which is cool. I swear even before HHG I saw similar icons in Corrupted Kingdoms so maybe they're just generic royalty free assets
Oh nah, the city looks more distinctive for sure. As I said, I like this city design because it emanates the strong medieval style.

I was just talking about the icon or how the girls' cards popped up after you receive them from a quest. But you are right that Corrupted Kingdoms have the exact same set of icons too - I guess that they are popular royalty free assets among Koikatsu creators.

Reactions: maniwa

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
maniwa seeing as you have ownership of the thread, it would be nice if you could add the planned tags in the "Genre Spoiler" section so the player has an idea of what to expect from the game.

Leaving that aside, would the fetishes/kinks be avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) or forced by plot?

Or maybe it's the type of game where in order not to see X content player have to avoid X Li?

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
The ending of that prologue was horrific. So much senseless slaughter...

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes