maniwa

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
Planned tags would be nice to know.
maniwa seeing as you have ownership of the thread, it would be nice if you could add the planned tags in the "Genre Spoiler" section so the player has an idea of what to expect from the game.
What are the future tags dev? Harem? ntr?sharing? Pregnancy? Incest?
Hi, I added a planned tags section under the Genre Spoiler. Sorry, that I missed this when making the post.

maniwa

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
Oh nah, the city looks more distinctive for sure. As I said, I like this city design because it emanates the strong medieval style.

I was just talking about the icon or how the girls' cards popped up after you receive them from a quest. But you are right that Corrupted Kingdoms have the exact same set of icons too - I guess that they are popular royalty free assets among Koikatsu creators.
Hi,
This is the icon set that I'm using for most of the icons: . It is used in many VN games (like HHG), from what I have seen, so maybe that's why it feels similar.

Some other icons I have created myself, like the "X" button when closing a screen.

Reactions: DiPeppo

maniwa

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
Oh nah, the city looks more distinctive for sure. As I said, I like this city design because it emanates the strong medieval style.
The city looks way more distinct from the other HHG cities you see which is cool.
Thanks for the kind words! I worked a lot on the city, so it makes me really happy that people like the design!

maniwa

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
Leaving that aside, would the fetishes/kinks be avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) or forced by plot?

Or maybe it's the type of game where in order not to see X content player have to avoid X Li?
Hi,
Yes, for many fetish contents, you will have the option to avoid seeing it if you desire. For example, in the next big update, there will be a scene where you can choose to watch as bandits rape one of the girls or to save her. Obviously if you decide to do nothing and watch then you will see the rape content, however if you decide to help her then you won't.

Similarly, later on there will be another town where you can encounter slaves. You can help to free them or not. You will have the choices to decide what you want to see. Like, there won't be any forced content.

maniwa

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
Will you update more than once every 2 years compared to HHG?
I certainly do hope so XD

I plan to have a small update next week where I fix some smaller issues that I have seen from the responses. And there will be a bigger update in this month where new content is added.

maniwa

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
Also, I think there's a bug at the beginning - if you talk to Mia during the evening (during the first day of roaming), you are stuck. You need to enter the Adventurer's Guild during the evening but after talking to her, it would have been night time already; and you can't use the skip feature on the clock yet. You might want to take a look at that. :)
Thank you so much for letting me know this! I will publish a new update with the fix next week!

• Red Heart

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Thank you so much for letting me know this! I will publish a new update with the fix next week!
No problem, and thanks for letting me know where the icons came from! I was always wondering where the devs got 'em, never expected it to be also from itch. Not a surprise though since I occasionally buy music/sound effects on there too. :ROFLMAO:

I hope that you will create a Discord server also, I will be among the first ones to join. :)

Anyway, good luck again!

Reactions: maniwa

maniwa

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
No problem, and thanks for letting me know where the icons came from! I was always wondering where the devs got 'em, never expected it to be also from itch. Not a surprise though since I occasionally buy music/sound effects on there too. :ROFLMAO:

I hope that you will create a Discord server also, I will be among the first ones to join. :)

Anyway, good luck again!
Thank you so much for all the support! :) I will create a discord server in the next few days. Will post an update to this thread once it's done.

• Yay, new update!

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
The black flicker that occurs when talking to someone and it transitions from one frame to another is really jarring and irritating, if you can't make it seamless then i suggest having the next frame load in the background and then fade the opacity of the old one out over half a second. Not sure how to do that in Renpy but i've seen plenty of VN's that do it.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I've filled up the red strength bar but the level remains at 0, is there something more i am supposed to do?

maniwa

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
I've filled up the red strength bar but the level remains at 0, is there something more i am supposed to do?
No, you're fine. There's going to be an event when the bar is filled, you will reach level 1 after that event. However, this event is not in the game yet, so currently it can't go higher.

Reactions: Bingoogus

maniwa

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
The black flicker that occurs when talking to someone and it transitions from one frame to another is really jarring and irritating, if you can't make it seamless then i suggest having the next frame load in the background and then fade the opacity of the old one out over half a second. Not sure how to do that in Renpy but i've seen plenty of VN's that do it.
Thanks for mentioning this. I've also noticed this behavior, but I haven't found a good solution for it yet. I will try the method you described.

Reactions: Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Thanks for mentioning this. I've also noticed this behavior, but I haven't found a good solution for it yet. I will try the method you described.
Hey, you actually have already done this somewhere, during the date with Mia when you get to the tavern and are looking at the food, it fades to Lisa just as i described. :D

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Ok, hit the content wall, Finding Lisa's last two events was tricky, didn't think to go to the tavern at night. I hope we get some cunnilingus as i've never enjoyed one sided sex that isn't reciprocated. All in all i like it, good game so far, lots of good potential, it's not going to win any awards but it's a really solid western dating sim that follows the standard with colourful visuals and pleasant personalities.

Edit: something i forget to mention, about half the time if i roll back to a previous part the ui disappears and never seems to return.

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2022
maniwa there is someone on itch.io who made a page for your game.not sure if i can posts the link since i'm kinda new on f95zone.(Forgot how many posts/comments i need to make to be allowed to post links)

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
Hi,
Yes, for many fetish contents, you will have the option to avoid seeing it if you desire. For example, in the next big update, there will be a scene where you can choose to watch as bandits rape one of the girls or to save her. Obviously if you decide to do nothing and watch then you will see the rape content, however if you decide to help her then you won't.

Similarly, later on there will be another town where you can encounter slaves. You can help to free them or not. You will have the choices to decide what you want to see. Like, there won't be any forced content.
So i can prevent stuff from happening great, btw is NTR or sharing a future planned thing? if so is avoidable? Asking before playing, thanks in advance <3 (i know that is not in the planned tags stuff, and i shouldnt be worried about it, but is better to know before, because some devs only put certain planned tags after some time) Sorry for my english, not my mothertongue
PS: The renders seem great

maniwa

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
maniwa there is someone on itch.io who made a page for your game.not sure if i can posts the link since i'm kinda new on f95zone.(Forgot how many posts/comments i need to make to be allowed to post links)
Hi, if you mean this page: , then it was me who created that.

maniwa

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
So i can prevent stuff from happening great, btw is NTR or sharing a future planned thing? if so is avoidable? Asking before playing, thanks in advance <3 (i know that is not in the planned tags stuff, and i shouldnt be worried about it, but is better to know before, because some devs only put certain planned tags after some time) Sorry for my english, not my mothertongue
PS: The renders seem great
Hey, there might be NTR in the future, but I'm not sure yet. But even if there will be such content, you will definitely have the option to skip it.

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
Hey, there might be NTR in the future, but I'm not sure yet. But even if there will be such content, you will definitely have the option to skip it.
TBH skip it and avoid is 2 diferent things 1 you dont see it but it happens, the other doesnt happen at all. Can you give me a honest answer please, thanks for your time, i just want to know before trying it and giving my time :)

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes