rsmalling39

Dec 31, 2017
I am stuck on the first quest because cannot find lisa. Am i supposed to be able to enter the guild door? or door on the right in first page of town? neither open at any time of day, im on day 11.

maniwa

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
TBH skip it and avoid is 2 diferent things 1 you dont see it but it happens, the other doesnt happen at all. Can you give me a honest answer please, thanks for your time, i just want to know before trying it and giving my time :)
You can avoid it from happening. Sorry, maybe the wording wasn't clear.
Things happen based on your actions. You will have the option to avoid the mentioned situations from happening.

Reactions: PandaSuky

maniwa

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
I am stuck on the first quest because cannot find lisa. Am i supposed to be able to enter the guild door? or door on the right in first page of town? neither open at any time of day, im on day 11.
Hi, if you go into the tavern and move your mouse on the right side of the screen then an area will be highlighted, click on it and you move to a different section. You will find Lisa there.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
OK this game is alpha not even beta yet and totally unplayable in it's form.

1. Unable to exit home except through map
2. Unable to accelerate time so you have to go home and take a nap
3. Nobody in the damn town
4. Guild/Bar empty during the day
5. You are going to be an adventurer but you don't even have a damn sword
6. Bell the Knight has no fucking knightness to her.. just wants to laze around and not even worried about your safety and want to train you.

You just wonder around trying to find the girl your looking for because the only girl you can find consistently is Mia. With Bell the story is shit she did not even care to find her friend when escaping which just makes her the most fucking shallowest person ever! Wow is this game off to a bad start.

Reactions: Emelex

maniwa

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
OK this game is alpha not even beta yet and totally unplayable in it's form.

1. Unable to exit home except through map
2. Unable to accelerate time so you have to go home and take a nap
3. Nobody in the damn town
4. Guild/Bar empty during the day
5. You are going to be an adventurer but you don't even have a damn sword
6. Bell the Knight has no fucking knightness to her.. just wants to laze around and not even worried about your safety and want to train you.

You just wonder around trying to find the girl your looking for because the only girl you can find consistently is Mia. With Bell the story is shit she did not even care to find her friend when escaping which just makes her the most fucking shallowest person ever! Wow is this game off to a bad start.
I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad first experience with the game. Hopefully I can change that with the coming updates.
In fact, I've just released a new update and I invite you to try it, as it should make the gameplay experience more enjoyable.
You can find a post with all the new features here:

Let me go over your mentioned points:
1. I see how this could be annoying, I can fix this in the next update
2. You can accelerate time without using your bed. In the top left corner, find the hourglass icon and click on it. It advances the time.
3. Sometimes it's hard to find the people in town, so in the new update I have added icons on the map, so you can see who is where. Also, by pressing the H or middle mouse button you can highlight all of the areas that you can navigate to on the map. With this you might find places you haven't tried yet.
4. The Bar is not empty. Lisa is there the whole day. What might have happened is that inside the bar/tavern you can go to the right to see a different area, where Lisa is. With the new update pressing the middle mouse or H button the area will also be highlighted.
5. You will receive a sword later in the story. Even with the first release, you are able to get a wooden sword after meeting with April.
6. Well, that's Bell for you, can't do much about that. It's her personality, she doesn't care about anything.

By the way, thanks for the feedback, and please let me know if you have any new ones. They all help to improve the game.

Reactions: Bingoogus

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
The funny thing about Sandbox and stories like this is that I've been grinding it for 79 (ingame) days, and still nobody has told MC that her mother is dead, or the town even received news about the death and disappearance of the royal family. It makes it feel like the game/story is going nowhere.

Kalle Klaok

Mar 10, 2018
I really like this one. Currently a little bit short, but i'm hoping for regular updates ;)
Good:
- Graphic-style is looking great and is fitting to the setting
- Animations are smooth and have a sliding cam . This gets you really in the scene.
- Story has some nice twists and humor
- Even in repeating scenes, you get sometimes a new part of the story.
- Quest tracker and "girl-o-meter" to see your progress.
Not-so-good:
- Earning money once a week for your room is o.k. , but spending a whole week working for a present, was annoying

PS: I hope the red haired knight survived the prologue and we will see her again. I waiting for some of her "special rewards" :cool:

Reactions: maniwa

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hi, I added a planned tags section under the Genre Spoiler. Sorry, that I missed this when making the post.
Ok, I see between the tags Group sex, Rape, Blackmail, Prostitution, but not Harem or romance. So the MC doesn't establish any kind of romantic relationship with the LIs? Are we going to have to pick a LI at the end of the game or whenever? Can rapes, prostitution and blackmail be avoided? Does group sex consist of several girls with the MC?

ShinEternos

Aug 4, 2022
I closed it and deleted it right after I went to the city... too annoying to keep clicking like an idiot looking for places without even 1 menu of places available... :rolleyes:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
The new quest for training with Bell, i've still hit 30 strength and it says it can't go further, the quest autocompleted and there seems to be nothing after it but if i remember correctly, that's the same as the last version... so what was new about it?

maniwa

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
The funny thing about Sandbox and stories like this is that I've been grinding it for 79 (ingame) days, and still nobody has told MC that her mother is dead, or the town even received news about the death and disappearance of the royal family. It makes it feel like the game/story is going nowhere.
I plan to add an event in the future that will automatically trigger after some days, like 30 for example, where the town receives the news.

maniwa

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
The new quest for training with Bell, i've still hit 30 strength and it says it can't go further, the quest autocompleted and there seems to be nothing after it but if i remember correctly, that's the same as the last version... so what was new about it?
Hi,
After you finish that quest, work at the tavern and that will start the new event.

maniwa

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
Ok, I see between the tags Group sex, Rape, Blackmail, Prostitution, but not Harem or romance. So the MC doesn't establish any kind of romantic relationship with the LIs? Are we going to have to pick a LI at the end of the game or whenever? Can rapes, prostitution and blackmail be avoided? Does group sex consist of several girls with the MC?
Sorry, it seems like I forgot to add those tags, I've updated it now. You can of course establish romantic relationships with all of the girls.
For the rapes, prostitution and blackmail scenes you will have the option to avoid those. And indeed, the group sex will include several girls and the MC.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Hi,
After you finish that quest, work at the tavern and that will start the new event.
Hmmm, pretty sure i've seen those events but i was asking about the quest you mentioned in the changelog. I've attached my save, have i missed anything or am i up to date?

john12110

Jan 16, 2019
After you reach more than 50 affection points with Mia go and work at the tavern. That will start that event.
I go work at the tavern already but still cannot start that event...affection point with mia already level 3 max

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes