BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1688882073766.jpeg

Overview:
Embark on a journey of connection and step family bonding with 14 Days of Desire.
After your father's remarriage, your new parents have graciously provided this opportunity for you to spend two weeks,
getting to know your new step family in a unique and special way.
This will be an experience you will never forget,
as you create lasting memories and strengthen the bond between you and your new step family members.
Whether you're exploring new places, trying new activities or just enjoying each other's company.

With many locals eager to interact, you have the freedom to select the individuals you wish to spend your time with,
fostering deeper connections and maximizing the benefits of your vacation.

You are sure to make unforgettable moments during this 14 day vacation.
So pack your bags and get ready for an adventure that will bring your new family closer together.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-09
Release Date: 2023-02-03
Developer: Softlock Interactive
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - -

Extra:
Italian translation

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

ss_1c9404709062641ab14d795cf3c627cedf83a8f7.1920x1080.jpg ss_8e9f92f02272743568fdbd34c5b36ae82b1a6478.1920x1080.jpg ss_8096fdd5d3be8e7b0601a2769a0214f658e2ec25.1920x1080.jpg ss_b4de3be4464ff62bbc8b8d69939397b72d963dc7.1920x1080.jpg brianna 3 8.png umi 3-13.png manager new 3 13.png alex 3 walk 8.png sasha 6 new new day 2.png yoga 7 clicked 1.png maria 4-10.png alex pro 10.png pro sasha 2.png jasmine sex 12.png jada bowl again.png yoga 1 clicked 1.png june 2-13.png alex 6 53.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
14 Days of Desire [v1.0] [Softlock Interactive]

NOTE: Same as final, the game just listed as v1.0, so that is what the links will say :)

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
From what I can tell those reviews were on initial release and not after the updates that followed.
Most of the reviews are from Feb and have less than two hours of playtime. One of them does mention that day/night bug has been fixed. Don't know about the other issues. It's a short game with no animations. Not too surprising that it ain't all that popular.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Most of the reviews are from Feb and have less than two hours of playtime. One of them does mention that day/night bug has been fixed. Don't know about the other issues. It's a short game with no animations. Not too surprising that it ain't all that popular.
Yeah, the last update was March 9th, and another 2 after lauch (might be better than most drivel posted now-a-days, not much though)....so far it seems okay----------ish :coffee:

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
why are 80% of the visual novels SANDBOX style!? its not specificaly on you...i ask in general,why!? soooo frustrating....im sorry im ranting but i had to write it off my chest....i dont know your game but i bet its good and wish you all the best, so sorry again

Thanatos1210

Feb 17, 2019
Always getting that text at the end of any event

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/locations/mall/mall_main.rpy", line 9, in script call
call screen mainUI
call screen mainUI
call screen mainUI
File "game/time_change.rpy", line 25, in script
$ persisitent.achievements.remove("ui/achievements/achievement locked 12.png")
File "game/time_change.rpy", line 25, in <module>
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
call screen mainUI
call screen mainUI
call screen mainUI
File "game/time_change.rpy", line 25, in script
File "G:\Spiele\Nutaku\14 Days of Desire\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "G:\Spiele\Nutaku\14 Days of Desire\renpy\python.py", line 1049, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/time_change.rpy", line 25, in <module>
File "G:\Spiele\Nutaku\14 Days of Desire\renpy\revertable.py", line 97, in do_mutation
return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.1.22070801
14 Days of Desire 1.0
Sun Jul 9 10:55:29 2023

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Previews looking good. Not exactly an original premise, but glad to see more completed games posted here.

Thanks for sharing it, and best of luck to the dev with his new projects !!(y)

Blubberino

Mar 25, 2017
why are 80% of the visual novels SANDBOX style!? its not specificaly on you...i ask in general,why!? soooo frustrating....im sorry im ranting but i had to write it off my chest....i dont know your game but i bet its good and wish you all the best, so sorry again
Agreed, very few games do sandbox in a way thats not annoying as fuck. Desert Stalker, A House in the Rift, Harem Hotel and The DeLuca Family are the only top tier games that come to mind that do it right.

And having checked this one for an hour, it does not do it right. Same as for the vast majority of sandbox games, it actively makes it worse in fact.

Thanks for posting anyways.

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
Pretty good actually, but seems new game+ isn't work. Nothing changes and restarts every character story

(actually seems it allows to skip the blank pass time between story thus allowing further playthough to get all girls at once)

May 27, 2017
Renders look nice, models look great, wish it wasn't a sandbox though, or if it was at least implemented well enough. The Steam rating and reviews don't paint a pretty picture. Well, at least it's free here, so people who are indeed interested, can give it a try.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes