RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

pthanh

Dec 9, 2018
I downloaded the newest Chinese version, moved my old saves over there, and now it crashes on me the minute I interact with anything at all.

The whole thing just shuts down, and the window closes.

I installed the fix, and replaced the file in the js/plugins, but it still happens. (Since whoever posted it says they don't know if it still works because they're not the author, I guess this confirms that it's no longer working?)

Please help.
i'm not sure but maybe u need to install fix before u open the game in the first time

patangpatang

Nov 13, 2017
Is there any way to make enough money in Torres City? I'm making 11,000-18,000 at the Brothel, 3,000 with the guards, and 900 in the fight, which is nowhere near enough to cover the rent, so it just keeps building up.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Is there any way to make enough money in Torres City? I'm making 11,000-18,000 at the Brothel, 3,000 with the guards, and 900 in the fight, which is nowhere near enough to cover the rent, so it just keeps building up.
You could cheat and add money, I hate games that don't give you enough money and make you grind

LJKGray

Nov 22, 2018
You can't even grind, because there simply aren't enough money-making opportunities to settle the debt.
You have to buy Skooma from the fat merchant, drink it and do the brothel job. Depend on your luck, you will always get around 30 - 40k.If not, just reload. Moreover, if you have the "Exhausted" debuff then the money might get reduce ( Need to clarify it). Also, if you have already unlocked the twin braid hair, then you can go into the brothel lady room and steal her money. Vary from 2k to 10k

Last edited:

LJKGray

Nov 22, 2018
Have anyone be able to escape Torres city after become a slave? I tried to go down the elf route, but in the end, it's a bad end.
You are unable to fight fair and square with him, and even if you manage to defeat him, the result is the same as the other option.

Alexia Qxia

Jul 22, 2021
Can't play on joiplay, get stuck View attachment 1312398
I assume that "Java" problem happen after you tried to replace Z_Wolfzq_Help.js right ?

Try this:

(Delete the extracted game folder first on your phone)

1. Turn off your internet
2. Extract the game
3. Back up the original Z_Wolfzq_Help.js
4. Replace it with this Z_Wolfzq_Help.js I attach below
5. Then replace Z_Wolfzq_Help.js back using the original one
6. That's all I do, you will not need any login and you can play.

(And I block my internet access for joiplay)

Try it and let me know if it work
Attachments

Well , I found it from someone else but it works

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
I assume that "Java" problem happen after you tried to replace Z_Wolfzq_Help.js right ?

Try this:

(Delete the extracted game folder first on your phone)

1. Turn off your internet
2. Extract the game
3. Back up the original Z_Wolfzq_Help.js
4. Replace it with this Z_Wolfzq_Help.js I attach below
5. Then replace Z_Wolfzq_Help.js back using the original one
6. That's all I do, you will not need any login and you can play.

(And I block my internet access for joiplay)

Try it and let me know if it work
Attachments

Well , I found it from someone else but it works
LogCat on my device is showing:
java.lang.NullPointerException: Parameter specified as non-null is null: method e.a.b.h.l.saveFile, parameter data

So it looks like it is some kind of save call is not being provided the file data during startup.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Cursed Armor 2 3.25.01 Release (Unofficial Version)

⚠ Only basic sanity tests (does the game load, can you get through a battle) have been performed at this time. ⚠

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay230.2M
Windows265.2M
Linux270.1M
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always, please report any issues you find to me.

Oh and Alexia Qxia & Hokazepar - The issue was with JoiPlay. The game is calling Storage.setItem with a valid key but null for the data. This is allowed by the storage APIs but is blocked by JoiPlay. I've submitted a bug report to JoiPlay.

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes