RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

pthanh

Dec 9, 2018
Have anyone be able to escape Torres city after become a slave? I tried to go down the elf route, but in the end, it's a bad end.
You are unable to fight fair and square with him, and even if you manage to defeat him, the result is the same as the other option.
there's no method to escape torres for now. And the options to fight or not to fight the fairy is just lead to 2 different ending at fairy town

Apr 5, 2020
I assume that "Java" problem happen after you tried to replace Z_Wolfzq_Help.js right ?

Try this:

(Delete the extracted game folder first on your phone)

1. Turn off your internet
2. Extract the game
3. Back up the original Z_Wolfzq_Help.js
4. Replace it with this Z_Wolfzq_Help.js I attach below
5. Then replace Z_Wolfzq_Help.js back using the original one
6. That's all I do, you will not need any login and you can play.

(And I block my internet access for joiplay)

Try it and let me know if it work
Attachments

Well , I found it from someone else but it works
Can you give me link for
Cursed Armor 2 3.25.01 Release (Unofficial Version)

⚠ Only basic sanity tests (does the game load, can you get through a battle) have been performed at this time. ⚠

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay230.2M
Windows265.2M
Linux270.1M
As always, please report any issues you find to me.

Oh and Alexia Qxia & Hokazepar - The issue was with JoiPlay. The game is calling Storage.setItem with a valid key but null for the data. This is allowed by the storage APIs but is blocked by JoiPlay. I've submitted a bug report to JoiPlay.
this doesn't work on joiplay version, when i start a new game it only comes out black screen, please help

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Can you give me link for

this doesn't work on joiplay version, when i start a new game it only comes out black screen, please help
Okay this is the second report I've had of this behavior.

What version of Android? You're using JoiPlay 1.01.430 right? What are the JoiPlay settings?
I usually have:
Use HTTP Server: Off
NWJSAPI: On
WebGL: On
Desktop Mode: On

Smooth Scaling: On
VSync: Off
Frameskip: On
Solid Fonts: Off
Path Cache: On
Prebuilt Path Cache: On
Enable Postload Scripts: On
Window Size: 1920x1080
Font Scale 0.75

Apr 5, 2020
Okay this is the second report I've had of this behavior.

What version of Android? You're using JoiPlay 1.01.430 right? What are the JoiPlay settings?
I usually have:
Use HTTP Server: Off
NWJSAPI: On
WebGL: On
Desktop Mode: On

Smooth Scaling: On
VSync: Off
Frameskip: On
Solid Fonts: Off
Path Cache: On
Prebuilt Path Cache: On
Enable Postload Scripts: On
Window Size: 1920x1080
Font Scale 0.75
Wow It's work, thank you bro

Alexia Qxia

Jul 22, 2021
Cursed Armor 2 3.25.01 Release (Unofficial Version)

⚠ Only basic sanity tests (does the game load, can you get through a battle) have been performed at this time. ⚠

Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay230.2M
Windows265.2M
Linux270.1M

Oh and Alexia Qxia & Hokazepar - The issue was with JoiPlay. The game is calling Storage.setItem with a valid key but null for the data. This is allowed by the storage APIs but is blocked by JoiPlay. I've submitted a bug report to JoiPlay.
Well , almost pictures had disappeared . I think it only let you learn the stories . And too many mistakes made this game play difficultly , they were full of my phone screen . Screenshot_20210725_160230_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg

Last edited:

bmax

Jan 14, 2018
As soon as I start the relic line (talking to Hiller in Anvil temple), the main quest gets reset to a point before Jeane is saved. Anyone else gets this issue?

--------

edit: I've figured it out. It seems you can't start the Anvil relic route during or right beforethe white witch quest, or else it will be bugged.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: MelhemX

powerofvoid

Mar 27, 2019
Well , almost pictures had disappeared . I think it only let you learn the stories . And too many mistakes made this game play difficultly , they were full of my phone screen . View attachment 1317926
It looks like all the broken images in those error messages are in
Code:
www/img/pictures/patreon/
Are there any broken images that aren't in that directory, and are there any images in that directory that aren't broken?

EDIT: Possible solution identified:

The function "RequestFile.onload" uses a different decryption function for patreon images ("Decrypter.decryptArrayBuffer2()") -- changing that to the normal function ("Decrypter.decryptArrayBuffer()") seems to make the images function properly

Last edited:

Alexia Qxia

Jul 22, 2021
Code:
Are there any broken images that aren't in that directory, and are there any images in that directory that aren't broken?

The function "RequestFile.onload" uses a different decryption function for patreon images ("Decrypter.decryptArrayBuffer2()") -- changing that to the normal function ("Decrypter.decryptArrayBuffer()") seems to make the images function properly
What tools should I use to do this ?

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Code:

So this was something I think to test, but probably should have. Thank you for identifying it.

MelhemX

Dec 10, 2018
i went to anvil and when i returned to empire city everything was reset to how it was in the begining of the game.

MelhemX

Dec 10, 2018
As soon as I start the relic line (talking to Hiller in Anvil temple), the main quest gets reset to a point before Jeane is saved. Anyone else gets this issue?

--------

edit: I've figured it out. It seems you can't start the Anvil relic route during or right beforethe white witch quest, or else it will be bugged.
this just happened to me and i ask about it, thanks for the clarification

LJKGray

Nov 22, 2018
i went to anvil and when i returned to empire city everything was reset to how it was in the begining of the game.
The bridge connects CA and CA II caused this bug, instead of crossing it to get to Anvil, use your flying skill and fly through sea instead

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Cursed Armor 2 3.25.02 Release (Unofficial Version)

Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay224.1M
Windows267.0M
Linux271.9M

requiemJOJO

Dec 21, 2020
yup, already know that thing
but later it will crash again + corrupt anohter save lol :D
here i give u another save that lead that (save no 6)
anyway really thanks tough for sharing and keep fixing

i dont think there is continue for that scene (its just for testing i think?)
question is this for version 3.25 and is this the final version of the game

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes