RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
I wanna get back to this but the scenes are sometimes too long or some arcs are a slog to retry again did anyone eer make a super skip function?

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
god i remember why i disliked a part of this game was the cut scene is long is there a chet to make a super speed up text or something

Scarletsynyster

May 10, 2020
to play the game?
So what is the change log of it?

1, Finished Elf storyline.

2, Finshed all transformation voice-over.

3, Fixed player reported bugs.

Note: there is yet no trigger for the NE and GE of Elf storyline, instead, you can simply watch them once you play to the end. It will be finished in the next version.

this is what they said in patreon.. my 2nd time playing this game.. haha sry bro.. im still figuring out how to share..

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019

Note: there is yet no trigger for the NE and GE of Elf storyline, instead, you can simply watch them once you play to the end. It will be finished in the next version.

this is what they said in patreon.. my 2nd time playing this game.. haha sry bro.. im still figuring out how to share..
upload the zip file of the game to ether nopy or mega ?????

DDRmaster

Nov 24, 2017

I was lurking on pixiv and found these images on wolfzq's account . Any idea which storyline this is for?

Talayata

Jan 13, 2021
I was lurking on pixiv and found these images on wolfzq's account . Any idea which storyline this is for?
According to his Chinese answer, he said that it may appear in the future plot, but he is not sure yet.

Opinade

Apr 3, 2019
1. u can do this by choose to fight against ansel before he takes u to the fairy village, at the temple outside torres city
that's such a bullshit fight. Had to activate godmode to not get oneshot in which form and give me like 200 extra magic attack to even scratch him let alone defeat him
Edit: And while admittedly the entire thing you get for beating him is hot, it's a way too long badend the end of which is not translated yet. Easy to spend like 1-2 hours there. Only to end up back as a slave once it's through. So I'm assuming that there's currently no way actually out of slavery that isn't a bad end.

Last edited:

chesire

May 5, 2017

Just share the www/data folder. Compress the data folder in rar or zip and upload it

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
Cursed Armor 2 3.25.02 Release (Unofficial Version)

⚠ Only basic sanity tests (does the game load, can you get through a battle) have been performed at this time. ⚠

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay224.1M
Windows267.0M
Linux271.9M
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
does this have all the pareon costumes?

Reactions: iloverobloxjezz

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
from what i been playing so far it has ALOT of costums far them being cash only . no idea
It sucks that a lot of these costumes are useless outside of civillian situations. I could personally do with a lot less obscure anime girl outfits and with a lot more fetish gear, but the Patrons get what they want.

ji9999

Jun 20, 2017
It sucks that a lot of these costumes are useless outside of civillian situations. I could personally do with a lot less obscure anime girl outfits and with a lot more fetish gear, but the Patrons get what they want.
Nice GIF!!!! I gotta agree the these paid costumes are useless.

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes