RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

LenoczkaBi

Mar 26, 2018
Im kind of lost, maybe someone can help me? Im in golden fruit quest, I have gold fruit, i have mandragora fruit, then go to the city at night and... i can't transform i can't get out the city i can't go to sleep in princess room. I could got to bathand it transform me to witch but i still can't do nothing. If I'm trying go to room in mandrgaora form i end in the pond near guild master house

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Hmm, so I am currently at the Beast Lady Questline and discovered the new form. According to the Wiki there are two ways now to end this. As a Beast Lady or Queen.
Beast Lady I did already and saw the bad end with it but I am stuck at the Beast Queen way.

I won the Beast Queen Race and got an audience but the current queen? said that I dont have enough faith. According to the guide I can farm my faith with the dogs at the temple but my faith is stuck at 5 xD I even leveled myself to 37 but I can not increase my faith.
Any Ideas?

Mr_HH

Aug 23, 2018
Hmm, so I am currently at the Beast Lady Questline and discovered the new form. According to the Wiki there are two ways now to end this. As a Beast Lady or Queen.
Beast Lady I did already and saw the bad end with it but I am stuck at the Beast Queen way.

I won the Beast Queen Race and got an audience but the current queen? said that I dont have enough faith. According to the guide I can farm my faith with the dogs at the temple but my faith is stuck at 5 xD I even leveled myself to 37 but I can not increase my faith.
Any Ideas?
The faith stat doesn't need to be really high to be able to leave. I'm not sure about the exact parameters but you need either to spent quite a few days there (my guess is about 20) or farm dogs (I guess about 100) or maybe both.
By the way I could leave on my last playthrough (v.3.1) with 12 faith.
*Edit: you can always trigger the evaluation with the queen by visiting with your owner after the first one.

IIWolft

Aug 8, 2021
Cursed Armor 2 3.25.02 Release (Unofficial Version)

⚠ Only basic sanity tests (does the game load, can you get through a battle) have been performed at this time. ⚠

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay224.1M
Windows267.0M
Linux271.9M
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
I'm having a problem when I try to open the game. I've tried to extract it and run the exe and also tried to use the rga, but i keep having this problem.

Edit:
This is strange... I randomly tried to open it and it did, but the main menu has a black screen as a background and pressing new game just keeps me on a permanent loading screen.
Oh well, maybe my phone isn't good enough to run this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: akd555

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Okay, I've redownloaded, and carefully made sure to replace that plugin with the fix before transferring my saves.

I still can't play the game. I open a save, interact with anything, and it crashes and the whole window closes down.

It's getting really frustrating.

DomovoiHD

Nov 3, 2019
Okay so from playing cursed armor 1 i gathered that mc is stupid and incompetent and makes many terrible and totally avoidable decisions, as well as barely ever makes use of the armor's power properly
and from what I've seen of this here sequel, most of these events are canon, therefore she learned absolutely nothing from her mistakes seeing as she's repeating them lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Xhak and Kuroimi95

ashutar

Jul 20, 2020
For the 1st pic you must return to the cave where you gave birth, there, in the second witch form (the one that the ganon received in the castle), collect the eggs, and you can get into the second part and collect the spoiled eggs there, then go to the circle. Then go to sleep, collect the eggs and go to sleep in the second form, then to the circle. And repeat this several times. Then everything is pretty simple. Just to get out you will need to feed the baby. The second pic is executed after the first one, you will need to read the book that Ferdinand gave you, and then go to bed

Reactions: quantung

quantung

May 26, 2021
For the 1st pic you must return to the cave where you gave birth, there, in the second witch form (the one that the ganon received in the castle), collect the eggs, and you can get into the second part and collect the spoiled eggs there, then go to the circle. Then go to sleep, collect the eggs and go to sleep in the second form, then to the circle. And repeat this several times. Then everything is pretty simple. Just to get out you will need to feed the baby. The second pic is executed after the first one, you will need to read the book that Ferdinand gave you, and then go to bed
Tks bro. How to get out of here. I lost 5h
View attachment 1345586

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
The faith stat doesn't need to be really high to be able to leave. I'm not sure about the exact parameters but you need either to spent quite a few days there (my guess is about 20) or farm dogs (I guess about 100) or maybe both.
By the way I could leave on my last playthrough (v.3.1) with 12 faith.
*Edit: you can always trigger the evaluation with the queen by visiting with your owner after the first one.
Yup, that was it. The days in fact. I am out now thank you.
Not gonna lie the dog farming and training at night started to become very annoying.

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes