RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes
Jun 19, 2018
How do I win the Beast Lady Arena? (automatic race)
I have already progressed the plot to the point where I won the Beast Queen race and I loaded back old save file.
My faith is at 100 and not sure how to lower it. Losing race decreases it by 2, but it gets back to 100 on new day.

PagalKhana 69

Dec 22, 2020
i used the teleport stone in different parts pf city. and i clicked travel to trade district and i got teleported on top of a fucking lily pad in the lake near castle entrance and i am stuck now help!!!!!!!!!!!

Opinade

Apr 3, 2019
i used the teleport stone in different parts pf city. and i clicked travel to trade district and i got teleported on top of a fucking lily pad in the lake near castle entrance and i am stuck now help!!!!!!!!!!!
That'll happen if you hit the point where you fly back up to your room without using the first transformation with the wings. You're kinda out of luck unless you get the rpgmaker mv cheat tool to teleport you or you have an earlier save.

nocere

Dec 23, 2018
So I'm a lazy fuck who can't be bothered with playing the entire game and I prefer to just see the Gallery, does anyone know how to get rid of the really long hair that covers the entire mc?

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
can’t leave worm king cave it keep saying incorrect quest what does mean? What guest I my supposed to do here?

Zmorin01

Sep 2, 2017
3.40 Update Log

1、Torres City escaping route is completed, you can activate it in the latter part of the prison plots, find the slacking off sailor in the up-left area of the south town.

2、Finished the escaping fail route. Be noticed that this route will lead you to an end of the game.

3、Finished the escaped and recaptured route, be noticed this route will lead you to an end of the game.

4、The Elf branch-storyline mechanism is available now, there now is a mini-game about entering the fort.

5、Fixed player reported bugs.

Link from patreon:
Password: game202109@wolfzqteam

But for play you need account on patreon page.
Or crack :) Sorry, i dot`t have it.

chaosbrain

Feb 25, 2018
3.40 Update Log

1、Torres City escaping route is completed, you can activate it in the latter part of the prison plots, find the slacking off sailor in the up-left area of the south town.

2、Finished the escaping fail route. Be noticed that this route will lead you to an end of the game.

3、Finished the escaped and recaptured route, be noticed this route will lead you to an end of the game.

4、The Elf branch-storyline mechanism is available now, there now is a mini-game about entering the fort.

5、Fixed player reported bugs.

Link from patreon: Mega
Password: game202109@wolfzqteam

But for play you need account on patreon page.
Or crack :) Sorry, i dot`t have it.
thks u, here is your full scene save

Reactions: Ik its and Kaliner
3.20 star(s) 12 Votes