English bug fix:
(Chinese)
Chinese bug fix:

Password: game202109@wolfzqteam

You still need account or crack.

Last edited:

franckyky21

Jan 29, 2018
Hello, I have a little problem on my 1st newgame+ when I want to take a small or medium soul crystal my character says to me:
This kind of might give me diarrhea, I started a 2nd newgame+ again the problem persists, impossible to consume them, I do not know what I did to get this, an idea to solve the problem thank you in advance :)

Alexia Qxia

Jul 22, 2021
3.40 Update Log

1、Torres City escaping route is completed, you can activate it in the latter part of the prison plots, find the slacking off sailor in the up-left area of the south town.

2、Finished the escaping fail route. Be noticed that this route will lead you to an end of the game.

3、Finished the escaped and recaptured route, be noticed this route will lead you to an end of the game.

4、The Elf branch-storyline mechanism is available now, there now is a mini-game about entering the fort.

5、Fixed player reported bugs.

Link from patreon: Mega
Password: game202109@wolfzqteam

But for play you need account on patreon page.
Or crack :) Sorry, i dot`t have it.
Do you have a Chinese version?

Opinade

Apr 3, 2019
So how do you do the escaping route? I talk to the sailor and afterwards I can hide in one of the crates to get on the ship. But then I'm in the cargo area and can only interact with two things both of which result in Sailors catching me.

reiokami

Mar 10, 2018
i download the 3.40 version, but why it always auto close/crashes ?
i play ver 3.25 it never have this problem

Mr_HH

Aug 23, 2018
So how do you do the escaping route? I talk to the sailor and afterwards I can hide in one of the crates to get on the ship. But then I'm in the cargo area and can only interact with two things both of which result in Sailors catching me.
It's the same as the first game: after visiting the storageroom you need a bag of Water from the bar in the south and food from the market. There seems to be a new loose end if you leave the crate during transport (or have to leave because you don't have the 2 items).

Strangely you need also to prepare 55000 Gold if you want to leave smoothly(5k at port town building with two bottles for clothes and 50k for removing collar in anvil).

At port town you can get the clothes also without money a.t.m. due to a bug (not sure if you need at least 1 gold but you just lose 5k weather you have it or not).

If you don't have the 50 k you will get into a lock down. It should be possible in the future to work for the flower girl in town (under construction) or to get caught by guards if you don't wear your mantle (recapture also under construction) - you can't simply leave town.

Reactions: Opinade

ashutar

Jul 20, 2020
where te gate district? I need to go for information
this is the area you enter (when descending from the balcony) using the left passage, or leaving the castle through the main doors. Or use a stone standing in each area, when leaving the balcony, it is next to the circle, in other areas I don’t remember where it is.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
This game is rough. The translation and general way to do things in game is extremely messy and confusing. Is it possible to get every H event in one playthrough so for for 3.25.02? I can't seem to find anyway to get several H events in the memory room and I have quests that say (not available atm). It just seems the H events in this game and quest line as well lack structure, and are all over the place. Which blows, because the scenes are actually super fucking hot and have great writing (even with a not great translation).

ashutar

Jul 20, 2020
This game is rough. The translation and general way to do things in game is extremely messy and confusing. Is it possible to get every H event in one playthrough so for for 3.25.02? I can't seem to find anyway to get several H events in the memory room and I have quests that say (not available atm). It just seems the H events in this game and quest line as well lack structure, and are all over the place. Which blows, because the scenes are actually super fucking hot and have great writing (even with a not great translation).
if you only need CG, then use the cheat menu (opens at 1 if you unlocked it in the game files)

Opinade

Apr 3, 2019
Hmm. Seems that going through with the escape from Torres reset my capital quests? Suddenly I've got the old maid back and am back to finding out the first things about Spirit witches.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
New version, same old problem.

This time I didn't even port my saves over, I put them somewhere else.

I unpacked the game and put in the bugfix. Then I tried to boot it up and it closed on me. Then I put in this patch here.

For those who need a cheat menu and who require authorization.
And tried to boot it up again. When I pressed Start, it shut down on me again.

The same thing happened when I installed the 3.25 version to replace my 2.6 version, and I should mention that the 2.6 version (my re-installation after wiping my computer) worked completely without issue. Is there some hidden security measure I'm not aware of?

ashutar

Jul 20, 2020
New version, same old problem.

This time I didn't even port my saves over, I put them somewhere else.

I unpacked the game and put in the bugfix. Then I tried to boot it up and it closed on me. Then I put in this patch here.

And tried to boot it up again. When I pressed Start, it shut down on me again.

The same thing happened when I installed the 3.25 version to replace my 2.6 version, and I should mention that the 2.6 version (my re-installation after wiping my computer) worked completely without issue. Is there some hidden security measure I'm not aware of?
Well, I'll download the patched version and take a look. With the version from the previous page, I'm fine. I only encountered problems similar to yours when I entered the password from the archive incorrectly.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Well, I'll download the patched version and take a look. With the version from the previous page, I'm fine. I only encountered problems similar to yours when I entered the password from the archive incorrectly.
Much thanks to you, friend. This game is my go-to for...quick relief. Being unable to play it for so damn long is really, REALLY frustrating.

I literally just copied and pasted the password on there...

And doesn't the wrong password just not let you unpack the game? My unpacking was fine...at least it looked fine, it started after I entered the password and ended naturally.

Edit: I should also mention I downloaded the Chinese version.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 12 Votes