RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Élysséss

Jan 27, 2018
Im not good at english but I will try to explain it.

I assume that "Java" problem happen after you tried to replace Z_Wolfzq_Help.js right ?

Try this:

(Delete the extracted game folder first on your phone)

1. Turn off your internet
2. Extract the game
3. Back up the original Z_Wolfzq_Help.js
4. Replace it with this Z_Wolfzq_Help.js I attach below
5. Then replace Z_Wolfzq_Help.js back using the original one
6. That's all I do, you will not need any login and you can play.

(And I block my internet access for joiplay)

Try it and let me know if it work
Try page 117 #2,321 And inform me after.

Alexia Qxia

Jul 22, 2021
Does anyone know how to display additional Patreon costumes using Joiplay ?
There was a display error here when I tried to play in jioplay.
But it is OK to run it on a computer.

Massah

Feb 29, 2020
Speaking of saves, does anyone have one from right before the exit from Torres in the elf quest line?

ShadowJocker

Mar 5, 2021
Can anybody help me wıth torres? i'm stuck at the part where i'm supposed to constantly bring money and no matter if fail or succed, i can't trigger the next event

Reactions: sdfdsfasfsd

Mr_HH

Aug 23, 2018
Can anybody help me wıth torres? i'm stuck at the part where i'm supposed to constantly bring money and no matter if fail or succed, i can't trigger the next event
If I remember correctly you need to be 2 times first place, 2 times 2nd place and 2 times last place with the dayly contributions (=6 different scenes).
To get first place you need to pay about 50 k for 2nd it was something about 40k.
the worst thing is that you need to earn at least 30k per day and if you don't pay up the debt just increases...-.-
Also there are a few other events (I'm not too sure wheather they influence the event line):
The orange haired guy mentions something about how he likes braided hair -> you can ask Dorothy (redhead in the arena to do it for you) -> you can earn some extra cash from whoring to the guard [about 3 different scenes] (can also do it for free [about 3 different scenes]) -> ask the owner of the whorehouse to teach you -> the green haired girl wants to talk to you outside the arena (not sure what is triggering this but my guess is after she get first time last place with the dayly contributions you just need to go and leave the arena).
If you have seen all these events it should be a matter of wasting a few days until the main event triggers where you will be asked wheather you bear the magic of the elf. If you choose not to, it leads to you both leaving torres for the elven village (with a quite absurd difficult fight to win to enter without a bad end).
take it Lamia's are not in the game yet?
As far as I know there is only a bit of interaction with the Lamia sisters once you go for the relic questline. If you defeat them than that's it, if you are defeated you can choose to flee with help (further plotline is under construction - something like slime transformation is my guess). If you stay you get the Lamia transformation and can leave. Losing a 2nd time gives a bad end and returning after getting Lamia transform also.
As far as I know there ins't any more contet with Lamias in the game.
Anybody know how to edit sanity by using cheat menu?
Use -> drag your safe file into the page, scroll down and press "File unpack" than use search (most browser support Ctrl+F) or look yourself for the word "shame". You will find a block of parameters and "reason": (the one directly below shame) is the parameter for sanity.

Last edited:

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
If I remember correctly you need to be 2 times first place, 2 times 2nd place and 2 times last place with the dayly contributions (=6 different scenes).
To get first place you need to pay about 50 k for 2nd it was something about 40k.
the worst thing is that you need to earn at least 30k per day and if you don't pay up the debt just increases...-.-
Also there are a few other events (I'm not too sure wheather they influence the event line):
The orange haired guy mentions something about how he likes braided hair -> you can ask Dorothy (redhead in the arena to do it for you) -> you can earn some extra cash from whoring to the guard [about 3 different scenes] (can also do it for free [about 3 different scenes]) -> ask the owner of the whorehouse to teach you -> the green haired girl wants to talk to you outside the arena (not sure what is triggering this but my guess is after she get first time last place with the dayly contributions you just need to go and leave the arena).
If you have seen all these events it should be a matter of wasting a few days until the main event triggers where you will be asked wheather you bear the magic of the elf. If you choose not to, it leads to you both leaving torres for the elven village (with a quite absurd difficult fight to win to enter without a bad end).

As far as I know there is only a bit of interaction with the Lamia sisters once you go for the relic questline. If you defeat them than that's it, if you are defeated you can choose to flee with help (further plotline is under construction - something like slime transformation is my guess). If you stay you get the Lamia transformation and can leave. Losing a 2nd time gives a bad end and returning after getting Lamia transform also.
As far as I know there ins't any more contet with Lamias in the game.

Use -> drag your safe file into the page, scroll down and press "File unpack" than use search (most browser support Ctrl+F) or look yourself for the word "shame". You will find a block of parameters and "reason": (the one directly below shame) is the parameter for sanity.
where or wither how do i start the relic questline cause that sounds like fun

Mr_HH

Aug 23, 2018
how do i do that? i dont even know how to leave the castle area
you need to finish the nightclub quest to get the pink haired maid Jeane, get your undead transformation from your first visit to torres and be shown that you can teleport with it (If I remember correctly Melissa the witch tells you shortly before you get the overlord quests). If you get the overlord transformation you can fly anywhere you want. s.PNG
If you don't have a buggy version of the game you should be able to pass the bridge (safe before you do to be sure) outside the capital than. If you reenter the capital and there is some debris on the place where your statue once was than reload and get a fix since you got your questline broken.
questline broken.PNG
I'll add a fix for the bridge bug for version 3.40 (the developer doesn't seem to care about it):
Extract it to www/data and overwrite.
*Edit*:the fix doesn't help you if you've already triggered the bug. If so try to get a new game plus after some game over (for example go for ganon castle or overlord temple game over if you can reach it). If that is impossible you have to either cheat yourself to some area to get a new game+ or you start from zero again.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 12 Votes