ChaosStar0

Jul 16, 2023
No, I get that. That's why I didn't 'Reply' to your post. I wasn't asking about the "half" of this release but the half of the game (Read Mode) that you choose not to do. I'm asking if someone else (here or elsewhere) has patched the Read-mode part of the game? I can't be the only one who is not interested in sandboxing this game.
It's a Visual Novel, not a Sandbox.

Reactions: Dark Silence

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
As above, it's not a sandbox.
OK, bad assumption by me then. Given a choice between "Game Mode" and "Read Mode" I interpreted that as "Grind" vs. "VN." It sounds like they are mostly the same thing, just with a little more choice in Game Mode. Thanks for clarifying what was probably obvious to smarter people than me (everyone). I just never thought a dev would make what sounds like such a major distinction if it didn't really mean much of anything. :cautious: I'll just restart using your mod and skip through. Thanks!

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I wanted to try your game out for a while but there were no future tags and the comments about Vanessa in the forums made me wait. I love harem games but do not ever want any of my Li's to be bi-sexual. I do not have a lesbian fetish and am turned off when any kinks are forced upon me. On the other hand I am fine with any kinks as long as they are optional. I finally decided that I would try your visual novel and that I would avoid Vanessa in the hopes that I could avoid all bi-sexual and lesbian content by doing so.

I was really loving this visual novel except for 2 things. The canon bi-sexual Li and the second thing which I will explain now. I have been annoyed and concerned because I feel like your viewpoint is being forced upon me. I keep being told that I find things attractive when I should be the one making those choices. You can describe things about the girls without telling me what my opinion is. It makes me unhappy with the MC who is supposed to be my Avatar and concerned that I will be forced into things I do not like. It is much better when the player is allowed to decide for themselves what they like and don't like.

I just stopped playing because the scene where I am in bed and am thinking "It's time for me to take steps so that my daughters accept each other as part of a wonderful four-way relationship." That stopped me cold because that sounds like I am going to be pushed into a polyamory relationship which disgusts me. This is a worn-out trope and has become the easy way out for a lot of lazy developers.

I sub to several dozen creators who all have three things in common. They are talented, give me complete choice over what kinks I experience and I love their work. Every single one of them recognizes that the lesbian fetish is not wanted by many harem lovers so they make all bi-sexual and lesbian content optional so that it never happens for those that don't want it but is available for those that do. If I am going to invest my time, energy, emotion and money into your art I think it is only fair to ask your intentions before I get any further into it.

Will you make all bi-sexual and lesbian content optional and give the choice to have a harem instead of a polyamory? It's your game and I don't expect you to change what you have planned. I am well aware that this requires a lot of alternate scenes to pull off and creates more work for the creator. Please tell me your intent so that I can decide whether to follow your work or move on. Either way I wish you the best. :)
I agree making the Li's Bisexual just to form a Harem is used to much and really doesn't make sense to me. For one Making them all Bi/Lesbians and all love each other doesn't make it a Harem it makes it a poly relationship. And i prefer Harem. Besides i'm a selfish lover i want all the girls but i don't want the girls to be with anyone else besides me. Including other women. In my eyes the only difference between my harem being with other guys and other women is a dick so to me the Harem being Bisexuals is the same as me sharing with another dude which is not happening. So Dev if your reading this Please don't use the Bi/Lesbian trope to form the Harem. It makes a lot more sense that they all love him so much that they are willing to share him.

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
So what exactly is going on here, from the comments that i read here it sounds that this VN is more like a poly relationship simulator then harem. Are all the LIs bi or are there any choices in that regard?

I have no problem IF lesbian content is optional i simply avoid it vehemently in that case but i'm beyond tired of this bi-LIs in a "harem" trope because that is NOT harem at that point, especially when they are hardcoded in the story without any choices.

Last edited:

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
So what exactly is going on here, from the comments that i read here it sounds that this VN is more like a ploy relationship simulator then harem. Are all the LIs bi or are there any choices in that regard?

I have no problem IF lesbian content is optional i simply avoid it vehemently in that case but i'm beyond tired of this bi-LIs in a "harem" trope because that is NOT harem at that point, especially when they are hardcoded in the story without any choices.
So far no Bi/Lesbians stuff. The Dev may make it avoidable if it happens but i have noticed a few hints here and there like it may be in later updates. I avoided 1 Li that i think is Bi so there may be more in it then i seen.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Well i finished the current content. I have to say i do like it very well it gives you that MNF vibe. That being said i do have my concerns. For example i am not into Lesbian/Bi content and there are a few hints that it might come into play with a couple of the Li further it gets into the story. I hope not and if so i hope it is avoidable and i'm not just talking bout the sex also the conversations about it. There is 3 Li that has hinted at it. Vanessa with Petra being the second then Amanda I can't remember if Hannah has said anything or not about it. Oh by the way Vanessa doesn't hint at it if you reject Petra by the way. For those that like Vanessa and don't like Petra. I rejected Petra not just for that I also rejected her because one of the main Li doesn't like her and also she's not my type.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
I'm so fucking confused playing through this update...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Guess you're playing with the incest patch... and this is precisely why those patches sometimes make no sense at all...
In its original unpatched form they are his stepdaughters. In other words, they aren't his biological daughters whereas Barbara might actually be.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Guess you're playing with the incest patch... and this is precisely why those patches sometimes make no sense at all...
In its original unpatched form they are his stepdaughters. In other words, they aren't his biological daughters whereas Barbara might actually be.
Ahh yeah, I suppose that's true, but c'mon you want me to NOT use the patch? :D

Well, I'll be honest, I'm used to most games I play with incest to be official and not fan stuff. So it kind of slipped my mind. That does make sense though, and well... I might just have to go back and start a fresh playthrough without the patch and just bite the bullet, I'd much rather the story make sense, than to have incest in the game. I needed to start fresh anyways, the variables were all wonky for me this update.

*edit* This does make me wonder though, Barbara likely isn't his actual daughter then right? I mean, if there's no official incest patch in the game as it is, why would someone bother adding actual incest in after all this time? Or she IS his daughter, but she won't be a love interest? I don't know, it's a strange one.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
...why would someone bother adding actual incest in after all this time? Or she IS his daughter, but she won't be a love interest? I don't know, it's a strange one.[/ispoler]

The original date on the post with the wt including the patch is from november 2021. So you can't say it's really after all this time.
And not so strange, it's just one of those situations which makes this whole forced incest patching a dumb idea. Those making them often have no idea about the plot, which can lead to situations as exists now.
These patches only make sense if the story is written with this kink in mind. In this case it clearly wasn't, because the patch makes the MC at least 10 years older than in the unpatched version.
And that throws off the timeline in a major way for the possibility Barbara actually being the MC's biological daughter.
Even the unpatched version has the timeline out of wack. Since if the MC's wife died one year later, all three girls would have been one year older, so they should be respectively 26, 20 and 19 if the MC spent 16 years in prison.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SlapE

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021

The original date on the post with the wt including the patch is from november 2021. So you can't say it's really after all this time.
And not so strange, it's just one of those situations which makes this whole forced incest patching a dumb idea. Those making them often have no idea about the plot, which can lead to situations as exists now.
These patches only make sense if the story is written with this kink in mind. In this case it clearly wasn't, because the patch makes the MC at least 10 years older than in the unpatched version.
And that throws off the timeline in a major way for the possibility Barbara actually being the MC's biological daughter.
Even the unpatched version has the timeline out of wack. Since if the MC's wife died one year later, all three girls would have been one year older, so they should be respectively 26, 20 and 19 if the MC spent 16 years in prison.
Hmm... Well, when I played it without the patch, it made no sense to me why a person being released from prison, who isn't the girls' father would move in with them. The entire story was too far fetched. Only thing that makes sense is a father returnin home to HIS kids after his stint in prison.

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
i've run into a couple of instances of incorrect images during dialog. For example, while doing sex ed with Hannah, when we go into the bushes, there is a scene where it changes to you in bed with Felicia from the night before. Specifically when the MC says "Hannah...This may help you overcome your inhibitions, but of course I don't want to force anything."

Also, the previous night while in bed with Felicia, there was a moment when the scene image switched to Hannah in the garden. It looks like the two scenes somehow got their image calls swapped.

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of 16 Years Later [Ep13]
with TheSidewinder
and
Trikus Cheat Mod

Download

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Episode 12.

Hi my Dear Friends!
The new episode is in production. Approximately 55% is finished. If all goes according to plan, episode 12 will be ready in 2-3 weeks.
Currently 330 images and 7 animations are ready. It is planned to have at least 500 images and 15 animations in the new episode.
Have a great day!

RomanLegionIV

Sep 24, 2022
Just started playing the game, but what is the difference between going the good guy route or the rude route? Like are the differences meaningful or not?

JayDub47

Sep 11, 2023
18 January 2024: The mod is updated for episode 11-Extra, enjoy!

NOTE: Due to changes by the dev (and as the game will prompt you), you'll have to use a save from game version 10. 1 and not the recent partial release of v11.

(And it should go without saying, but this mod will not work with any of the mods released by others here.)

Get it at Mega, or attached below:

Click the spoiler at the bottom of this post for previous versions of the mod.

This mod is an "ipatch" of the official walkthrough with some grammar correction, and minor adjustments (to the positive) in points awarded or lost.

If you want the walkthrough without ipatch, just download and use the official WT from the first page of this topic.

If you want the WT with ipatch, download and install my mod.

NOTE: I only edit the "Game Mode" files, NOT the "Read Mode" files (romantic/rude path files).
So, if you start a new game, be sure to choose Game Mode.
If you load an existing save, it has to be one that started in Game Mode.

Please let me know if you get any errors on that specific route through the game. Enjoy!

NOTE: If you get an error at startup that mentions variables defined twice... just click the "Reload " linked text on-screen, that should clear the error.

Spoiler below is for game versions prior to 11-extras

Dunno if just me, but when I load a save, with the patch, it puts me at the name the MC screen

BanNTR

Jul 14, 2022
game looks nice... and since i like to play with mods... which mod is best?
will cheatmod work with sidewinder mod?
is cheatmod up to date for current version?
and i feel like ipatch is not working properly (just started the game)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Episode 12 news..

Hi my Dear Friends!
Episode 12 is 80-85% complete. About 8-10 days to complete.
I will be a little late with Episode 12 because I decided to incorporate a hot Chloe (Purple haired girl) scene into the Rude route. This was not in the plan but I know many of you love Chloe and this is to please you, my dear supporters.
Have a nice day!

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
Episode 12 news..

Hi my Dear Friends!
Episode 12 is 80-85% complete. About 8-10 days to complete.
I will be a little late with Episode 12 because I decided to incorporate a hot Chloe (Purple haired girl) scene into the Rude route. This was not in the plan but I know many of you love Chloe and this is to please you, my dear supporters.
Have a nice day!
any news?, 11 days have passed

3.70 star(s) 77 Votes