3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

ironcobra

May 14, 2020
After you use the fuse to open the gate..not enough ammo to kill 9/10 enemies.. i have 8 bullets..idk how many are there enemies....i did go back to find more ammo..but no one left..
you need to do 2 headshot for 2 zombies from the corridor and then finding the rest of ammo you will have full ammo to kill the lickers

Reactions: RayAbby

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
From a developer perspective, it's much easier to do character designs for one female protagonist and a bunch of faceless men (which they usually do) than it is to do one male protagonist and several female interests without sacrificing depth of character/volume of high quality scenes - the latter being extremely time consuming. That's why you very rarely see the reverse where there are many well written, in depth, male interests. Whereas you often find games with many female interests have one or two well fleshed out females but the rest get relatively left out.
I can understand that. Just from my perspective, this is kind of a piss poor design decision, and I have always wondered why you see so many female protagonist games where you are in this strange predicament of having to "lose" over and over just to see the content... this seems ass backwards, you should be rewarded for winning... it also leads to having to replay the same BS over and over again (lose to see the scenes, then have to redo it to "win" to advance the game.) This basically stops me from playing games where this is the deal, the only real exception is kinetic VNs where there is no need to "win" you just click click click through the content and see everything.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheFallenOrderZombieOutbreak-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
First of all, thank you very much for playing my game and providing feedback!

I have noticed that some players have struggled in the fight against the Lickers due to a lack of ammunition. In the tunnel and zombie battles, you can aim for headshots to kill zombies more efficiently and conserve ammunition. This way, you will have enough bullets to spare.

Regarding other items, passwords, and strategies, you can check the contents of the Spoiler Alert button. It contains all the information about item locations and details from the V0.3 update and beyond.

Spoiler Alert!
below is the walkthrough and guideline of this update

The next part will be a walkthough and tutorial that will showcase the locations of game items and provide some tips for progressing. The content will involve significant spoilers. If players prefer to explore on their own, please refrain from watching the following content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Since 7767 is unapproachable in a PM or any private manner AND he is the holder of the OP I will just publicly air my opinion which many will likely agree or disagree with:
The changelog should be ordered last to first as it is set up to do before you ignored the spots for V0.2 and V0.3 in favor of your own (v0.2) and (v0.3). Let me clarify this in case I wasn't simple enough (not a slag I have trouble conveying messages clearly) where you put (v0.2) 9/11/2023 release should be placed where v0.2 N/A is and where you placed (v0.3) 26/1/2024 release you should move to where v0.3 N/A is, then when v0.4 is released it should be added at the top of the changelog etc.... People don't always want to see/reread old information when they open the changelog they want to see the newest changes first then they can scroll if they missed any updates.
Just my 2 cents which I would have privately messaged you about if you weren't set up so I am unable to message you.
Thank you for your comment I will fix it as soon as possible!

Reactions: circuitarity

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Wish there was a way to get more bullets or find a way to go past that scene if you don't have enough bullets. I think I had 6 or 7 left. But I keep running out and dying. Could there be some sort of stealth option, perhaps? Or just find a way to escape/run away?

Reactions: biniweti

Xolvath

May 24, 2017
what is the endgame in v0.3,am stuck at ada story
am at door i have the key but it leads to bad end

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Wish there was a way to get more bullets or find a way to go past that scene if you don't have enough bullets. I think I had 6 or 7 left. But I keep running out and dying. Could there be some sort of stealth option, perhaps? Or just find a way to escape/run away?
I have noticed that some players have struggled in the fight against the Lickers due to a lack of ammunition. In the tunnel and zombie battles, you can aim for headshots to kill zombies more efficiently and conserve ammunition. This way, you will have enough bullets to spare. Hope it's help :D

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
what is the endgame in v0.3,am stuck at ada story
am at door i have the key but it leads to bad end
Try your best to keep the people inside the door unaware of your presence. Instead of knocking, directly use the key to enter. Hope it's help :D

SmiffyHallo

Aug 2, 2017
So first of all, I like what I see here (except the fact that all the sex are game over) also I have a (minor) bug to report: in the sewers as Ada when hunting for batteries (or whatevs) you can "obtain" the two behind the grate multiple times. There are probably more around, but this is the only one I encountered.

Hope we'll get some non-game over rapes in the future. Keep up the good work!

Whore2U

Dec 1, 2021
can you enter the gas station or not? claire mentioned there might be another entrance but i couldnt find any

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I have noticed that some players have struggled in the fight against the Lickers due to a lack of ammunition. In the tunnel and zombie battles, you can aim for headshots to kill zombies more efficiently and conserve ammunition. This way, you will have enough bullets to spare. Hope it's help :D
It's not a fight that is enjoyable, at least to me. The adventure elements are fine but even when I gave myself more time for the gunfight because my reaction time isn't fast enough, I still didn't like it. There should be an option to skip those timed moments all together.

Addendum: When Claire is able to masturbate in the phone booth for no reason, is too crazy to ask for more scenes where the ladies offer themselves freely to reach their goal? Ada, for example, could have traded a handy for a few pistol rounds or for the password to the PC, especially for when a the player is too horny or lazy to figure it out themselves.

Jul 23, 2017
I must say I am a tad worried when I see a dev have 3 games in development at the same time all relatively early builds including the first game which only received one build before the sequel was already brought out which then in turn also received only a few updates and now another new in development title?

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes