zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1648268575861.png
1648268634842.png

1648268709838.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão :v1.0.8
PS : teve texto que não pego a tradução, mais isso não vai atrapalhar o jogo

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Se você aceitar, eu posso dar uma revisada no texto.
não sei que revisão tu vai querer fazer , mais eu tentei de qual quer jeito bota a tradução nos primeiros texto que não pego a tradução ,(so não sei o resto por que não joguei ate o final) ,

so não queria ter que edita o codigo fonte original pra bota a tradução.

I don't know what revision you'll want to do, but I tried anyway put the translation in the first texts that I don't get the translation, (I just don't know the rest because I didn't play until the end),

I just didn't want to have to edit the original source code to put the translation.

Koragg1288

Mar 28, 2022
To progress with the prisoners, first you must not feed them for a few days & then you can offer food for sexual acts.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
It is official boys!
Mity is gonna start working on this game again now that FET is officially done (some people are saying that they are gonna add 1 last loli scene to the game as a thank you for all the support).

In any case expect an update to drop for this game anytime now. My money is that the update will drop on june.

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
It is official boys!
Mity is gonna start working on this game again now that FET is officially done (some people are saying that they are gonna add 1 last loli scene to the game as a thank you for all the support).

In any case expect an update to drop for this game anytime now. My money is that the update will drop on june.
Only one? What a shame.... Hope it gets more story

Reactions: OverLord gamer

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
What can you do with Jynx after you imprison her and how do Resistance and Hunger play into it?

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
So, wait 5 days and then negotiate? Or would 3-4 days per step suffice?
Check on the her every day. As I remember it was 4 days between feedings. Wait too long and Cyborg will step in free her (I think, been a while since I've played)

Reactions: Sonico

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Check on the her every day. As I remember it was 4 days between feedings. Wait too long and Cyborg will step in free her (I think, been a while since I've played)
Got Jynx up to "kiss my junk" (no extra options, except having Jynx lick "Clobin" and Beastboy both) and Blackfire up to "sexy time" (requires 4 days hunger instead of 3 for her to negotiate). Afaik, these are the current limit of stuff you can do with the prisioners, except for some commentary from Clobin about maybe getting Starfire to lick Blackfire's snatch in the future.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Got Jynx up to "kiss my junk" (no extra options, except having Jynx lick "Clobin" and Beastboy both) and Blackfire up to "sexy time" (requires 4 days hunger instead of 3 for her to negotiate). Afaik, these are the current limit of stuff you can do with the prisioners, except for some commentary from Clobin about maybe getting Starfire to lick Blackfire's snatch in the future.
Sounds like you got to the end of the current build.

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes