Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Sounds like you got to the end of the current build.
I kind of expected so, since i could not even find reference to some of these actions when searching for stuff in the thread.

That and the "Under Construction" messages with Terra or the date with Raven.
Curiously, no such warning for Starfire or Beast Girl, though i see no signs of extra content.
Also, guessing that Kitten (Killer Moth's daughter) also has nothing beyond the dick-kissing so far.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
I kind of expected so, since i could not even find reference to some of these actions when searching for stuff in the thread.

That and the "Under Construction" messages with Terra or the date with Raven.
Curiously, no such warning for Starfire or Beast Girl, though i see no signs of extra content.
Also, guessing that Kitten (Killer Moth's daughter) also has nothing beyond the dick-kissing so far.
Sounds like you got everything or at least 90%+

MrRuri

Aug 13, 2021
I have, honest to god, laugh more with this game's jokes than with some comediants out there. The goblin slayer, puberty being cruel , lmfao, I hope Mity continues this only for the jokes, at this point I really don't care about the H content anymore.... but it would be an amazing plus ...

Reactions: Sheik100

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
Since fet allso had a bestiality scene i hope there will be some scenes where beastboy turns into various animals to fuck the characters you lock up in the cells as punishment (could be a different animal for every character in the cells). It really would be a missed opportunity otherwise.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Since fet allso had a bestiality scene i hope there will be some scenes where beastboy turns into various animals to fuck the characters you lock up in the cells as punishment (could be a different animal for every character in the cells). It really would be a missed opportunity otherwise.
Why stop with the girls in the cells?

Reactions: ScarletIce

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
Why stop with the girls in the cells?
because i thought it doesnt really fit the progression with raven and starfire we currently have, with starfire maybe it could be some kind of prank the mc plays on her but with raven it wouldnt fit because she gets the romance route in this game, i like bestiality content but any character that engages in it kinda gets tainted for a proper love route so it has to be a character that allready gets a corruption route. the girls in the cells allready get degraded for our pleasure/amusement so it fits in very well.

Last edited:

sunny2377

Dec 20, 2021
beldr โพสต์: 8207622 สมาชิก: 155644 said:
เย้ การอัปเดต Mity ใหม่กล่าวว่าไม่ว่าผู้อุปถัมภ์จะพูดอะไรในการโหวต เขาจะทำงานกับ 18Titans ต่อไปและเราน่าจะมีบิลด์ใหม่ในไม่ช้า
[/อ้าง]
GOOD

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
I have, honest to god, laugh more with this game's jokes than with some comediants out there. The goblin slayer, puberty being cruel , lmfao, I hope Mity continues this only for the jokes, at this point I really don't care about the H content anymore.... but it would be an amazing plus ...
Same though I play mostly for Shady. Everything else is a bonus.

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
locked behind Tier 4 and 5 wich you cant buy anymore, only old donators who pay 20+ bucks per month for about a year now have access. non bughunt version should drop in the next few days

Last edited:
Reactions: mrttao
4.70 star(s) 31 Votes