nicknic91

Mar 15, 2018
for anyone who's having problems with the pantha fight, after she tecahes you how to chokehold, use the chokehold every time she is charging a move, this will stop the move, doesn't matter if it works or not, keep fighting her and chokeholding her until it actually works on her, and then you won

Reactions: darlic

JacksHoff

Jul 15, 2018
Luckily since it's by the same person who did Four Elements Trainer, and that game is almost complete after years of work, unless something happens I'm holding out the opinion that this will be finished at some point.

I'm also hoping that, since FET is almost fully completed, once it's done that they'll switch their full attention to this project instead of it being a side-project while they worked on FET.
he might. i mean the gy who did orange trainer and a totally spies game finished 2 games

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Is the art for this a placeholder? It looks kinda rough compared to four elements.

Johnboi649

Nov 14, 2018
I really glad to see this game being worked on again. The update was great. Glad there's a scene with Terra, and I'm really hoping to see more scenes of Kitten, she's is a favorite of mine and I feel like she's under appreciated

Reactions: Noce

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
How do I go on the date with Raven? I already talked to cyborg and got his key, but what do I have to do after that?
I'm stuck on the same part. It says to go out on the roof at night (to 'test' the key, or something) but there's nothing there?

Edit: Wait until evening, then wait again until night.
It's confusing because there isn't really a 'night' phase for 90% of the game.

Reactions: InorganicBarley

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
How do I go on the date with Raven? I already talked to cyborg and got his key, but what do I have to do after that?
I'm stuck on the same part. It says to go out on the roof at night (to 'test' the key, or something) but there's nothing there?

Edit: Wait until evening, then wait again until night.
It's confusing because there isn't really a 'night' phase for 90% of the game.
IIRC: Talk to cyborg -> Your room -> Wait till night -> Go to roof (you talk with terra there) -> Buy candles in shop -> Go to library (with Raven) and talk to someone who works there -> Talk with beast. That should be all.

Reactions: InorganicBarley

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Dear bughunters! Thanks for your help with figuring out what needed to be changed/fixed. The biggest changes compared to the bughunt version are *spoilers incoming* the inclusion of a sex scene with Kitten if you beat her Boyfriend, a slightly depowered Fang and Pantha rewards you with a small increase of your defense level (9+ in total) when you train with her. I also included a visual representation of who'll you fight when looking through the telescope. Other than that it's mostly typo's and dialogue tweaks.
depowered my ass, panthera is still neigh impossible.
there is some anti savescum mechanism where her moves are identical. to reroll it you need to lose to her then try again the next day
when fighting her, literally the only way to win against panthera is if all the stars align and she makes a string of moves with low odds. (basically, she needs to keep on making charge attacks. so you can disrupt her charge with a failed choke attempt)
also, she didn't teach me that special move nor raise my defense when I finally finally managed to beat her.

fang got easier though. still painful and wasteful of resources.
also word of warning, kitten fucks the winner so do not fight fang until you can win
and I haven't noticed any increase to my defense from beating him.

Last edited:

quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
so tips for the pantha fight.

if it says "charging" you need to use the chokehold move you get after training with her 3 times.
oh, but if she doesn't charge twice in a row, or just the whole fight, you'll lose no matter what.
you can't use items so you either get lucky or you fail every time

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes