Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Terra:
Remember to train at the rooftop and defeating other villains. Also use gadgets.
Pantha:
She has to defeat you once so she can offer you training. Train and use new technique when charging attack to win.
Terra:
I trained at the rooftop already and defeated all the other villains multiple times. I don't even think I'm leveling up anymore.

Neither the Terra fight or the Pantha fight allow gadgets.

I trained with Pantha three times now and the option to train more doesn't appear any longer.

I tried using the new holding technique when she was charging and she ended up defeating me instead.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Alright so I managed to get a new technique by getting

defeated by Terra and training on my own after the fight with her multiple times.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did this about three times and it was only after maybe the fourth or fifth time did Robin say something besides, "I dropped the staff."

Now, he's saying, "I'm spinning the staff."

Reactions: Bakuran

Grunts21

Jan 7, 2021
any one know how to beat pantha i can never get her weak enough to use the special move i always lose before that

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
any one know how to beat pantha i can never get her weak enough to use the special move i always lose before that
Wait until you've learned the special staff spin after training in the field where you lose to Terra about five times or so.

[See my previous post for the staff spin if you don't have it already.]

Then, it's just a matter of attacking aggressively, block when she's charging the first time, but the second time, you attack.

After that, use the scroll up back function to rewind a move if you mess up against Pantha,

block, then keep trying to go for the special move when you get her health down past halfway.

It took a lot of tries for me to do it.

If I'm describing this wrong, then someone should let me know. This is how I managed to defeat Pantha.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Also, I'm having a problem with the batarangs.

I have 4, but now I can't use them anymore.

I also can't buy any new ones.

Andy10

Oct 21, 2021
Hey how to unlock the other scene with raven cuz i've unlocked only her masturbation and dildo scene and now when i'm trying to meditate with her she is saying "let's focus on our mock battles for a while first"

Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
Hey how to unlock the other scene with raven cuz i've unlocked only her masturbation and dildo scene and now when i'm trying to meditate with her she is saying "let's focus on our mock battles for a while first"
Go to the roof next to observation deck and win your mock battles a few times.

Reactions: Andy10
4.70 star(s) 31 Votes