• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Aug 22, 2017
It's quite convenient he starts suffering from these things during Korra's love route. As if even trying to look at Korra in a positive light gives you stage 4 radiation sickness.
Wow, i currently idealize a sequel to a novel with a fully glorified version of Korra, removing the serious drawbacks of the canon and giving her a more protective attitude towards a certain person who is the focus of attention of that. The archetype of a tomboy is a thing i loved since a child and Korra could be better... but that isn't the case, sadly.
Probably I can help with his writing problem if that's the real reason, FET needs a nice love route ending.
But i don't even know if Mity reads the FET thread btw

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
So, now Mity (Akabur 2) will create teen titans trainer. That is awesome! Cant wait for the antics

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
At this point the artist should learn coding lmao.
cbob isn't that good a coder, to be honest. Marty is learning well enough, and this one will help him train even more.

The main problem people seem to have is he is not as good a writer as cbob.

i know from previous posts MITY will do side projects and don't get me wrong it looks good and i have complete faith in them but on the other side this will be a second game there devoting there time to and at the time i wasn't thinking that more than anything i was just stating the obvious and any concerns i have will most like sudside after i play the game and ofc more so FET is cemented in my mind and i hope the first book get some extra content since after 4 books deep like the book that started it all could always use some more spice ;) aka i wanna lay with katara and sokka mother aka wanna ghost sex her xD
From what I see this is not really a side-project, but more of a time-waster one to not get too rusty while waiting.
So... don't expect much work done in it when FET comes back on track.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
cbob isn't that good a coder, to be honest. Marty is learning well enough, and this one will help him train even more.

The main problem people seem to have is he is not as good a writer as cbob.

From what I see this is not really a side-project, but more of a time-waster one to not get too rusty while waiting.
So... don't expect much work done in it when FET comes back on track.
cbob doesn't seem to need a dozen patch releases after every major release, so that that puts him above 80% of renpy programmers. I'm actually impressed that they were able to create this large a game without the code base collapsing under it's own weight. Plenty of developers need to do a major refactor half way through the game because they code themselves into a corner.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Bolt Thrower - Warmaster
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
At this point the artist should learn coding lmao.
aww, but he did all the coding in this piece. i haven't seen any major flaws, then again i don't use win10 huehue.. maybe some of Ren'Py issues lie there. anyway no crashes, no deadlock loops, no error pages while i've been playing.

cbob doesn't seem to need a dozen patch releases after every major release, so that that puts him above 80% of renpy programmers. I'm actually impressed that they were able to create this large a game without the code base collapsing under it's own weight. Plenty of developers need to do a major refactor half way through the game because they code themselves into a corner.
truth be told, the FET code is spaghetti, especially the early parts like book1-s/l and 2-s but cbob's been improving. maybe they will go through a code cleanup once the book4 is complete, i wouldn't rule out.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Funny.
This thread was started to get all the messages about the 18Teen game out of the FET thread.

Now there seems to be more than a few messages about the FET game showing up in this thread.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
aww, but he did all the coding in this piece. i haven't seen any major flaws, then again i don't use win10 huehue.. maybe some of Ren'Py issues lie there. anyway no crashes, no deadlock loops, no error pages while i've been playing.
Ikr. He's a pretty good coder all things considered. Just need to polish the writing and he can do a game alone.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I didn't say he is a bad coder, just that he is not a great one. He evolved over time. Marty will evolve too, he even already began his own refactoring of old FET code from what he said.

That said, while I don't work much with python, I do acknowledge just being "not a bad one" is already on the upper levels comparing to most h-games on ren'py out there so...

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1.0.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
why graphics are so bad? i thought this is an old game when i see at first time.
Now, I WOULD want to be mean and say that you should try illustrating it if you think it's 'bad' but in the spirit of the holidays, I will instead say that it's likely that this project is simply a time filler while FET gets back on track. One of the devs has time on his hands while waiting and decided to make this one for fun. It's likely not a serious project, or the assets will receive an overhaul if Mity decides to take this seriously after FET has reached its conclusion.

Kloyd

Dec 6, 2020
After speedrunning the game i found female beast boy well girl now on the android version basically after talking to beast boy about animals he can transform to you go with raven to the library and read about animals then go back to him and then he turns into beast girl through the loophole only scenes I've seen you can access is seeing his hairy grebnax(pussy) good luck to others female beast boy kinda thicc tho

Reactions: TrueJackal

berk1993

Jul 29, 2017
Now, I WOULD want to be mean and say that you should try illustrating it if you think it's 'bad' but in the spirit of the holidays, I will instead say that it's likely that this project is simply a time filler while FET gets back on track. One of the devs has time on his hands while waiting and decided to make this one for fun. It's likely not a serious project, or the assets will receive an overhaul if Mity decides to take this seriously after FET has reached its conclusion.
look dude. i said "WHY" and you should only say "its likely not a serious project" and thats it OK!? thats why it is bad.
except that, i dont think only 'graphic designers' can say to other games they are 'shitty'. i dont have to be film master to say "this film is bad af".if its bad i say its bad. because i am a user. and comparing to FET graphics are bad af.

Reactions: privetin13
4.70 star(s) 31 Votes