mikkilaud

Nov 21, 2020
i don't know what to do. i been fighting dr. light to make money. i got jinx in the titans tower. i don't know what to do with her beside feeding her. i say jump and she say go fuck yourself. that pretty much of her.
Don´t Feed her for 2 or 3 days (same with Blackfire)

ScarletIce

Sep 12, 2017
ok. next question why there a option to free her
For now, it's really just an RP thing. You can free her if you don't feel like looking after her and also don't want to just have her starve until Cyborg frees her. Freeing her just puts her back into the potential encounter pool when looking from trouble through the telescope.
Maybe there are plans to do more with it in the future, but who knows? This is just a side project after all.

mikkilaud

Nov 21, 2020
ok. next question why there a option to free her
I suppose it must be in case you are bored of them, there is also a risk of death due to the confinement (cyborg said something like that) or perhaps for future updates they should be free.

KrishKalra

Jul 14, 2020
I think I found a bug? Not sure. When I clicked on Mastrubating (with Raven) then I got a message that said "breakout 3332" (without the quotes).

Reactions: 3DWirl63

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
have anyone find out how to fix the shield or i need to wait for the next update. i hope in the future they add more female.

Terra

kitten

madame rouge

ravager

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
For now, it's really just an RP thing. You can free her if you don't feel like looking after her and also don't want to just have her starve until Cyborg frees her. Freeing her just puts her back into the potential encounter pool when looking from trouble through the telescope.
Maybe there are plans to do more with it in the future, but who knows? This is just a side project after all.
I think the encounter dialog changes after a villain has been captured and freed.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
I'm hoping for more content in the cells, including keeping the girls naked and getting them to do things with each other.

Jul 23, 2020
shield can be fixed forgot how been a little bit since i played,
technically u break the shield to cause a magnetic feature in the cells so that way blackfire doesn't kill you when u humiliate her

Last edited:

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
It took me a bit to make the connection but in order to learn how to "fix" the magnetic field in the cells is to go to the library with Raven and pick up a book on wiring/electrical shit.

It's one and done so you can fix right after.

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes