dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
ok. it look like terra going to be in this game. but it under construction. i guess that where the story end. until it update it. doing beast girl also is under construction. you can't go forward after licking her. question how can i see starfire pussy. she got mad. and i don't know what to do with raven.

Last edited:

abblood

Dec 29, 2018
I love more kinky scene with raven and starfire in next update, I love it, is there salve route or love route for this game, when is the next update.

Reactions: AlexaSky

gobbahabba

Oct 15, 2019
The distribution contains viruses. Trojan.Heur.aom
The hash matches the previous version of the game as well as other MITY releases that use RenPy, and no other engine detected it as a virus. I ran a bunch of other RenPy games through virustotal and got similar results. I think that result may be a false positive. It's always good to play it safe with executables, though the MITY team is making enough Patreon bux that they probably wouldn't deliberately include an infected file for fear of monetary backlash.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
well nothing is sure in this world.. However 1 antivirus on 58...
probably it is a false positive

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
Great game although it lacks the coder's humor.
You can tell that Marty is trying to substitute his humor but it's not the same.
Also beast boy as a girl... I feel pretty weird about it.
Screenshot_2021-02-03-04-06-35-113_eighteentitans.com.jpg
Also also:
Screenshot_2021-02-03-05-28-29-905_eighteentitans.com.jpg
The wokest Robin in existence.

Reactions: nomojoe

BigRay87

Jan 15, 2019
I'm all steam ahead for the beastboy/girl content. The potential is huge - partial transformations for beastdickgirl, threesomes, or just twink content after beastgirl gets used to dickings and changes back into beastboy. I'm one of the degenerates he includes that kind of content for and I'm happy about it. -insert nodding mountain man gif-

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes