Oct 7, 2019
Am I remenbering book 1 wrong? What manipulation tactic we used there?
Village was starving with all the warriors out fighting the Fire Nation. Player, in the body of Aang, is the only one capable of hunting for the village. The player agrees to help, but only in return for sexual favors from Katara, and he uses language to manipulate her into being thankful for the opportunity to please him. It's rather dark considering how over-the-top the series got in later books, this one was disturbingly realistic.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Village was starving with all the warriors out fighting the Fire Nation. Player, in the body of Aang, is the only one capable of hunting for the village. The player agrees to help, but only in return for sexual favors from Katara, and he uses language to manipulate her into being thankful for the opportunity to please him. It's rather dark considering how over-the-top the series got in later books, this one was disturbingly realistic.
Ah yes with food. I remenber killing those deer things now.

Kanzen

Aug 27, 2017
I lost the first fight with raven and now the train option doesnt appear anymore. Is there a way to re trigger it without starting over?

rosh3n

Jun 9, 2017
I must know will we eventually impregnate raven, starfire, blackfire, kitty, jinx, and also cheshire? I sure hope so that was some of my favorite parts in four element trainer.

Book 2 is still my favorite but 3-4 was amazing hope you add a harem end for book 2 one day.

vapidkourt

Sep 7, 2019
Though I would prefer that the MC would be an OC? I prefer this Robin over Damian "Testtube baby" Wayne Anyday!!
Just realized that damian wayne is a tsundere sidekick and can someone asking to fight crime with him and the response being. "Baka."

Please take this thought back, I don't want it.

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
So since he just released an update to Four Element's Trainer, will he toggle back and forth giving an update between this and that? I think it makes sense if he decides to do an update for this next and then FET and it goes on and on like that.

Az_To

Nov 14, 2020
So since he just released an update to Four Element's Trainer, will he toggle back and forth giving an update between this and that? I think it makes sense if he decides to do an update for this next and then FET and it goes on and on like that.
As far as I know, this is the artist project, so probably not

Reactions: KrishKalra
4.70 star(s) 31 Votes