Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
So since he just released an update to Four Element's Trainer, will he toggle back and forth giving an update between this and that? I think it makes sense if he decides to do an update for this next and then FET and it goes on and on like that.
Prol'ly not.

18Titans has and will always be a side game for Marty and a MITY project in name only.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Apocalyptica - Path
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Prol'ly not.

18Titans has and will always be a side game for Marty and a MITY project in name only.
as far as i see it, there will be gaps in the development of FET at times, which might bring Marty to this one sooner or later. i guess inbetween he's doing a little something while waiting for cBob's stuff (story/script) rolling in.

SidiusAdventures

Aug 16, 2017
Screenshot.png So ever since i downloaded and tried this game using the mega link i've had this "NO DC" stuck in the corner normally i wouldn't care as it might be part of the game but what makes me care is there seems to be a weird bug with it that it formed some sort of overlay that i can't seem to find and only effects some programs namely blender it put the same NO DC text in the top corner like it does on the game its self anyone had this bug and know how to fix it? i've deleted the game removed its files from my HD and its roaming files restarted nothing seems to fix it so i'm at a loss... so if you know anything that might help let me know

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
Will there ever be urination in this game? Just thinking how FET has a good bit in it and they're pretty awesome....

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Ok, there are no Elements Trainer level art here (it is shitty as fuck, to be honest), but it is also funny as fuck. And it states in character while doing it.

Seriously, writing is good. Surprisingly enough. But it is good. And it makes me chuckle. Wow.

• Angry
Reactions: Bakkalon
4.70 star(s) 31 Votes