YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
100% willing to bet its the same coder.. see ya'll after Spring break for 1.0.9zzz
Last I heard it is the same artist, who was trying his hand at coding when the coder was indisposed. Outright states as just a side-project.
Meaning that as long as there are actual work being done in FET this one will be going reeealy slowly if at all.

Linky03

May 9, 2021
View attachment 953802

Overview
The Teen Titans are young superheroes fighting crime under leadership of Robin,
Unknown to the other Titans, Their team leader Robin was abducted by Slade, one of their most dangerous enemies
After restraining him, Slade take a syringe and inject something into Robins veins accompanied by a cryptic message.
By the creator of Four Elements Trainer.​

Thread Updated: 2021-06-01
Release Date: 2021-06-01
Developer: Mity
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Thanks Groomtinger for the share

View attachment 953804 View attachment 953805 View attachment 953806 View attachment 953807 View attachment 953808
When is the new uptaded

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I personally did not think BB's BG form changed enough to dissociate from BB, but maybe that's me. Also I don't think I played the latest version, maybe he changed it?

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
I personally did not think BB's BG form changed enough to dissociate from BB, but maybe that's me. Also I don't think I played the latest version, maybe he changed it?
He didn't change it that much. I'm not straight so I was already attracted to some depictions of beast boy when he's basically a femboy/effeminate twink. I hope that makes it clear.

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
Honestly beast boy has no business being the best waifu
These 10 words sum up my opinion of this game. The unexpected "Beast Girl" is my favorite and I love the choice to let her keep her pubic hair.

When Four Elements Trainer is finished, Marty could work full-time on this side project if he wanted to or even create a whole new project, he has shown that he has what it takes to create something all by his own.

Reactions: rosh3n and mrttao

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I don't look much into this one because according to the creator it was first made as a time filler while cbob was having trouble with the story of fet.
meaning as long as fet is going strong updates of this one will be rare.
but it seems like fet is on the last stages before the end of book 4 love route and then the epilogue. So... soon it should be updated more frequently.

Reactions: OverLord gamer
4.70 star(s) 31 Votes