Trakzer

Oct 3, 2017
What a friggin treasure, not wanting to belittle four elements trainer but this one is so much better (cause im a goth simp) , but also cause Mity definitely got a lot better at this since then.

Trakzer

Oct 3, 2017
Better at what aspect?
Mainly at his art i suppose, f.e.t. was quite round, but the proportions here are just perfect, plus teen titans was my favorite show, so to me its just better overall. But both are very nice, f.e.t. gave me good times as well -v-

rosh3n

Jun 9, 2017
I loved four element trainer to death so tried this out and loved it cant wait for more updates i hope theres multiple endings one for each girl and a harem end also impregnation for each of em.

Honestly beast boy has no business being the best waifu but damn something about beast girl got me hooked love that girl.

So far best girls to me are raven, beastgirl, and blackfire.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
I thought we would get to turn Cyborg into a girl too since we didnt get to see much of him, but who knows, that might be his secret project

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
With the art assets out I mean we should be getting an update build for this right? FET is releasing a bug hunt this week so I am assuming that with how he's been getting this done with his free time we should be getting something new.

Bishop25omega

Aug 11, 2021
Help, on version 1.0.8 all new content is not loaded due to an error, I tried both the old saves and the new ones.

Wherever you go, everywhere, and the leaving room and beastboy.

Mar 18, 2018
Here's hoping the next update has more cell content (Starfire eating blackfire's pussy for a start) and finally getting to smash terra (and replay her scenes). Also, more piss - it's for a friend.

Personally, I'd also love some kind of reference to Red X - Pussy-Crusher moonlights as a villain to capture more villainesses?

Reactions: Woodland Nomad
Mar 18, 2018
I think that it would be much more degrading for her to be the one getting licked again - after all,

18titans_grebnax.PNG

Plus, that way, we can continue with corrupting Starfire to our earthly kinks and get her to dom Blackfire. 'Punishing' BF with all of the weird shit that we've coerced Star into because she is an alien airhead. Like anal. Or piss.

Reactions: Woodland Nomad
4.70 star(s) 31 Votes