thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Go to the observatory and use the telescope and/or try to go to the roof.

As an aside I want more Beast Girl content, can't wait to take Raven on a Date, and want more chat options. Right now, chatting is not utilized outside of very few things like getting Starfire to look at Blackfire in the cells (which I think is out of character for Starfire but I'm not a comic book reader and only watched a few episodes of the show so her attitude could be canon) or some quest dialogue. Let me ask them about their day, let me flirt, let's do interesting things. I also want to romance Beastgirl. There's just something about corrupting her to enjoy the fem life that is great and while beating that green pussy up is great I'd like to do more.
Same! But I want to have some more romance and lewd event with Terra, it was a shame that after you complete cleaning the room and move her there she stopped go to bathroom or in the Living room so hopefully the next update we can have those event again. Not just her but maybe some event with Kitten- Killer Moth's daughter and sex order with Jinx

kennw

Jan 25, 2020
does anyone know how to get the quest for raven to go past meditating and refraining from taking care of the itch in your balls?
seriously i have no idea how to see her use the dildo or even get to the part where you have to go to the roof.

Apr 9, 2019
Does anyone know how to unlock beastgirl because I am thoroughly confused
Go to the library with Raven and research animals.

does anyone know how to get the quest for raven to go past meditating and refraining from taking care of the itch in your balls?
seriously i have no idea how to see her use the dildo or even get to the part where you have to go to the roof.
Honestly, I don't know the specifics, but if you keep talking to her, meditate with her, go to the library and research, sneak into her room at night and watch her, you should trigger her questline to go forward. You may have to do things multiple times. I don't think it was too hard, just do everything that's available... :D

Chaos93

Jun 28, 2020
When meditating don't scratch for the first choice then do scratch the second choice

Apr 9, 2019
Reactions: haooni

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
how do you win ive been trying and dont know how to
Early on buy smoke bombs and use them to beat up Dr Light . Keep Battling Dr light until you maxed out and Robin says something line "I feel I could go further". Start the Terra story line and fight Terra a few times to learn a new move. Raven is now an easy win.

Reactions: GaRbS

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Does anyone know where raven is hiding during the "not in her room" part of her quest? Starfire is dressed as raven an BB is dressed as robin.
Hard to remember but maybe up on the roof. Check there

Yekram69

Nov 23, 2018
Robin Mc ... zzzz I sleep, no OC or even beast boy or cyborg.
why all the robin hate and beast boy love. you do no beast boy is a younger brother like character for raven and son like character for starfire so you must be into incest. because apparently in the newer version its made quite clear raven has no lust for beast boy and beast boy only sees raven as a girl like any other. same with starfire but more of a mom. so it would make since being said raven only saved robin when her dad killed everyone and starfire already was a thing with robin how the heck would cyborg who is into jinx but other then that not much content there or beast boy who was made for terra i made add only time he has a relation with raven is in teentitans go which takes all the I will add none canon things and fan crazed things about the show and escaltes them 10 fold so unless u have a good reason to harsh this robin don't diss him.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
why all the robin hate and beast boy love. you do no beast boy is a younger brother like character for raven and son like character for starfire so you must be into incest. because apparently in the newer version its made quite clear raven has no lust for beast boy and beast boy only sees raven as a girl like any other. same with starfire but more of a mom. so it would make since being said raven only saved robin when her dad killed everyone and starfire already was a thing with robin how the heck would cyborg who is into jinx but other then that not much content there or beast boy who was made for terra i made add only time he has a relation with raven is in teentitans go which takes all the I will add none canon things and fan crazed things about the show and escaltes them 10 fold so unless u have a good reason to harsh this robin don't diss him.
I... I didn't understand anything you said here.

• Haha
Reactions: KrishKalra

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
How do i repair the sheidling in this game, I'm stuck
I also got stuck the first time I played it, in order to fix it and in order to turn beastboy into a girl, you need to improve your relationship with the raven until she unlocks the library.

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes