Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
The characters themselves the art is fine. It was a rush job to get "something" out but the characters and actions are what I would expect from Marty.

The backgrounds are a different story. Basic and bland without much details, but like I said earlier, it was a rush job.

Assuming he continues the game I expect a redo of them.

Xyno2112

Jul 6, 2019
So anyone found what the variable for money is called in this? because just money isn't working

Leo Dustin

Nov 5, 2016
So anyone found what the variable for money is called in this? because just money isn't working
You get 5 dollars every day, if you buy 2 smoke bombs you can beat dr. light and gain strength he gives you around 5 to 15 dollars the same way you can beat Jynx once your are stronger and then blackfire when you are stronger snought you dont need smoke bombs for Dr. light and Jynx

Leo Dustin

Nov 5, 2016
If they have the core elements of a female and refer to themselves as female, than I'm tempted to say that they're female.

She also has the benefit of looking attractive so...
I am ok with alternative reality gender bender, but magic gender bender seems kind of gay like would you fuck a girl who was a man a week ago?

• Angry
Reactions: ttt111111

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
You get 5 dollars every day, if you buy 2 smoke bombs you can beat dr. light and gain strength he gives you around 5 to 15 dollars the same way you can beat Jynx once your are stronger and then blackfire when you are stronger snought you dont need smoke bombs for Dr. light and Jynx
Also after beating Dr. Light, capturing Jinx and Blackfire you are done with the fights. I could get Jinx to show her pussy, Blackfire just pouted in her cell.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
A TLDR from the update post today.

Basically, Marty will continue working on 8Teen until cbob comes back, at which point 8Teen is shelved (not permanently or gotten rid of, just indefinitely).

Also, the game itself won't be longer than a single route in Four Elements.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Atrocity - I'm In Darkness
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
A TLDR from the update post today.

Basically, Marty will continue working on 8Teen until cbob comes back, at which point 8Teen is shelved (not permanently or gotten rid of, just indefinitely).

Also, the game itself won't be longer than a single route in Four Elements.
given the average playtime of either route in FET book 2 or 3 that would still be a decent game length, for a side project. also, he can pick up work on titans anytime there is another gap in the 'main' game workflow, which we can expect to happen, judging by the status quo. not too bad.

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes