Leks Darkmind

Jul 10, 2022
ehhhhhh Could you upload a picture of how it should look? because I don´t understand
don't understand - WHAT? picture of what? do they charge you by letter where you're from or you just can't be arsed to actually describe your problem to get a solution?

luchob4

Feb 28, 2022
don't understand - WHAT? picture of what? do they charge you by letter where you're from or you just can't be arsed to actually describe your problem to get a solution?
Bro hablo español como querés que te explique bien y claramente el problema que tengo, What I don't understand from your explanation is where these modifications go and I also if you could upload an screenshot of how it should look correctly,

Reactions: Ghostload

Leks Darkmind

Jul 10, 2022
oh i don't know! follow instruction, maybe? and tell at wich point you start to have problems?
and it ain't only you here, that ain't a native english.

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Wait, how do the saves work? I downloaded them and put them in the "Saves" folder but i can't find the save anywhere in the loadscreen.
Windows button + R and type '' %appdata% ''and you'll find a folder named ''RenPy'' then open '' 18titans-1600000000 '' and you'll find your saves there

Obitouchiha76

Aug 19, 2021
oh i don't know! follow instruction, maybe? and tell at wich point you start to have problems?
and it ain't only you here, that ain't a native english.
Try to understand save file name..
Example - you know load screens have pages... if you add a save file with name ' 1-4-LT1 ' this means save will appear in 1st page's 4th slot.. if you add a save file with name ' 3-4-LT1 ' then save will appear in 3rd page's 4th slot.. this is how it works so if you are wondering where your save is check your file name and then search on that page..

Reactions: Mistervd
4.70 star(s) 31 Votes