zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
So how can I fix it please tell me any way
I CAN NOT LEAVE FROM SPACE PLANET! WTF?? (VER 1.2.7)
this bug breaks the whole game , after the battle against plasma , starfire will leave the planet , you have to talk to backfire to find out where she is , I do not remember much if you buy the clothes before the cyborg asked , it will end up causing the bug , or if you asked pantha to help in the interogatory before getting the codenadas

lucky you manage to get my save from version 1.2.4, before the battle against plasmus
this is my old save before the battle against plasmus

Sukhjinder singh

Jul 19, 2023
this bug breaks the whole game , after the battle against plasma , starfire will leave the planet , you have to talk to backfire to find out where she is , I do not remember much if you buy the clothes before the cyborg asked , it will end up causing the bug , or if you asked pantha to help in the interogatory before getting the codenadas

this is my old save before the battle against plasmus
How can I get your save in my game and I'm using android please tell me

Jonh4869

Apr 28, 2020
at the moment there is no link for version 1.2.8 , nor on the dev 's patreon , or any leaked link
Yes, how the hell is it possible to download a version that doesn't yet appear? If you can time travel and download version 1.2.8, travel further in the future and download the final version

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Two options: One, learn to code, decompile the game and fix it yourself. Two, wait patiently for the next update like the rest of us.
third option: get a save before leaving earth, be careful with the options and be able to travel through space

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
How I can give communicator to pantha before starfire leaving the earth
you have to get the communicator from chuhui, and then deliver it to pantha, more so you don't have a bug and it's better to do this when you already have the starfire location with blackfire, and it's ready for the launch to leave the earth

Reactions: Mistervd

sadallen

Jul 29, 2023
alguno tiene un archivo save de donde salga la opcion para chico bestia de sladebot parts? o de pizza para terra? no consigo obtener esas opciones

Sukhjinder singh

Jul 19, 2023
you have to get the communicator from chuhui, and then deliver it to pantha, more so you don't have a bug and it's better to do this when you already have the starfire location with blackfire, and it's ready for the launch to leave the earth
How can I get communicator from chuhui before starfire leaving eath

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes