Oberoth

Jan 14, 2020
I feel like I'm really stuck! We're supposed to be traveling into space in this update, but I've asked Cyborg four thousand times about the space ship, and the bastard just ignores me! Plus it's supposed to know where to find Stirefire we must tickle Blackfire, but the net doesn't work either! I even started a new game from scratch and nothing

zoloft95

Nov 14, 2017
I feel like I'm really stuck! We're supposed to be traveling into space in this update, but I've asked Cyborg four thousand times about the space ship, and the bastard just ignores me! Plus it's supposed to know where to find Stirefire we must tickle Blackfire, but the net doesn't work either! I even started a new game from scratch and nothing
go to the store and buy the bdsm gear and dog collar

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Hate to break it to you, but that's.....not how you get her coordinates from Blackfire....

Here's what you need to do:

1- I believe you should ask Blackfire for Star's coordinates first......as expected, she'd refuse to cooperate and Naturally, you'd need to have her captured...Cyborg has let her go for some reason....

2- Get her coordinates by playing ''Good cop, Bad cop'' with Blackfire by choosing B.Boy as the Bad cop (Ask Pantha for a bonus scene! and Chu-hui for a laugh!) also she'd offer more info for her freedom....won't spoil if it's important or not. Figure it out!

3- Tell Cyborg about her coordinates that you've got from Blackfire and ask about the spaceships. He'd tell you to come again during the day for more info about the spaceship.

4- Return to him during the day to see the spaceship...then he'd tell you to get 10 Food pouches and tell everybody in the tower to get ready and that you're leaving. (Including Blackfire.)

5- Get 10 food pouches and tell everybody in the tower to get ready. (Duuuh!)

6- While reporting to Beast Boy, Robin would feel that Blackfire is trolling them... so he decided to bring her with them! then buy Blackfire the dog collar and the BDSM suit from Sha- YHADS!!....then give both of them to her and promise her to be free if she wore em. (You don't have to make her wear both of them at the same time...only one of em would do.)

7- Report back to Cyborg that everything has been done!

8- Wait a day so that Cyborg fuels the spaceship if he told you that he needs to fuels it.

Then finally, 9- Press on the spaceship to get to space!

You're welcome!

Lanzith_

Dec 11, 2020
Hate to break it to you, but that's.....not how you get her coordinates from Blackfire....

1- I believe you should ask Blackfire for Star's coordinates first......as expected, she'd refuse to cooperate and Naturally, you'd need to have her captured...Cyborg has let her go for some reason....

2- Get her coordinates by playing ''Good cop, Bad cop'' with Blackfire by choosing B.Boy as the Bad cop (Ask Pantha for a bonus scene! and Chu-hui for a laugh!) also she'd offer more info for her freedom....won't spoil if it's important or not. Figure it out!

3- Tell Cyborg about her coordinates that you've got from Blackfire and ask about the spaceships. He'd tell you to come again during the day for more info about the spaceship.

4- Return to him during the day to see the spaceship...then he'd tell you to get 10 Food pouches and tell everybody in the tower to get ready and that you're leaving. (Including Blackfire.)

6- While reporting to Beast Boy, Robin would feel that Blackfire is trolling them... so he decided to bring her with them! then buy Blackfire the dog collar and the BDSM suit from Sha- YHADS!!....then give both of them to her and promise her to be free if she wore em. (You don't have to make her wear both of them at the same time...only one of em would do.)

8- Wait a day so that Cyborg fuels the spaceship if he told you that he needs to fuels it.

You're welcome!
can u share de save file plis

Oberoth

Jan 14, 2020

You're welcome!
Now other problems have arisen then... Because I can't choose B.Boy as a Bad Cop ._. and much less that of Chun Hui, then I may have already seen that scene because I already saw Pantha's bonus scene and until now I realize that Blackfire says that she already measured the coordinates, even when repeating the scene I get that she has already told me everything she knows, by extension, I already told Cyborg the coordinates, and I already bought everything that needs to be bought... Even the bondage stuff... Could it be a bug? Why not do it in the correct order? .-. It's just that I haven't even gotten new dialogues with B.Boy, I'm confused brother!

Oberoth

Jan 14, 2020
Forget it bro, I already found the error, it's something quite silly, in fact I've been dealing with a bug in the game, it turns out that you have to do everything in order for the space ship appear, but the game, even if you start a new game, allows you to buy the BDSM things before Cyborg tells you that he needs them, that generates the bug, and the B.Boy as Bad Cops, well also, in fact even solving the ship issue, I still don't have those dialogues with B.Boy

Reactions: Exocrine

Jonh4869

Apr 28, 2020
So Blackfire flew away, next event I hope it gonna be like ep 29: "Betrothed". Starfire must return to her planet, forced into marriage by Blackfire's plan, rescued by the Titans, Blackfire is "punished" and taken back to the tower

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
So Blackfire flew away, next event I hope it gonna be like ep 29: "Betrothed". Starfire must return to her planet, forced into marriage by Blackfire's plan, rescued by the Titans, Blackfire is "punished" and taken back to the tower
I hope we can knock up blackfire tbh.

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes