Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Virustotal results for .zip file
1689033487830.png

Virustotal results for just the .exe
1689033503946.png

It's a false positive, the first thing you should do if you get AV warning (especially from Windows Defender, which is commonly known for false positives regarding renpy games) is run it through virustotal. Only one or two detections? False positive. If you get five or six, then maybe start worrying.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrttao

viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
Blackfire stuff done (punition, space suit, Starfire hints and all) but no spaceship and no Bumblebee new scene.
About the spaceship Cyborg says "it will be ready soon" or something like that and than no answer if asked again.

Reactions: FookU2
Oct 7, 2019
It's a false positive, the first thing you should do if you get AV warning (especially from Windows Defender, which is commonly known for false positives regarding renpy games) is run it through virustotal. Only one or two detections? False positive. If you get five or six, then maybe start worrying.
Not sure if we could dismiss it THAT easy. My folder for F95zone games is 263 GB, and that's not including stuff I've deleted. This is the only time it has ever triggered.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Not sure if we could dismiss it THAT easy. My folder for F95zone games is 263 GB, and that's not including stuff I've deleted. This is the only time it has ever triggered.
It's triggered plenty of times for me, and usually for renpy games. There's literally an F95 announcement thread specifically talking about Windows Defender and false positives, this is very much a common thing.

I hang out in enough threads that I see a different game each week have people talking about WD virus detections, and it's always a false positive. All uploads are virus tested before they're posted. I just downloaded the game, ran it through my own AV (webroot) and then ran it through virustotal as you can see. The only two detections were the typical generic, shitty AVs from questionable companies. That's a surefire sign of a false positive.

Obviously, do whatever you feel is right. If you're that worried about it, don't download it. But I'm confident this is nothing to worry about.

Reactions: Mistervd

forcesage110

Nov 1, 2019
From my understanding, this release is buggy as hell and it would probably be best just to wait for the 1.2.6+ releases to solve most of the issues people are having.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Chu-hui needs her bathroom sex scene and possibility to just fuck her in the room ,
FET has its share of fucking grannies so I think Chu-hui needs more loving to .

I wonder what reaction Red Raven would have if we generously would show up with tea and crumpets to spend some time with her

Last edited:

Smiling_Jack

Aug 11, 2017
For anyone having trouble launching the ship. Avoid getting Blackfire set up for BDSM/Dog Collar until AFTER the ship is ready and Beast Boy/Girl suggests bringing her along. Then, if you still aren't able to click on the ship and Cyborg is repeating himself, go buy 10 food pouches. Even if you already have more than 10, the trigger for "having food pouches" won't go off until you buy 10 more. After that, Cyborg should say you're all set and the ship will become clickable.

Issun

Jun 3, 2017
So i can talk to blackfire about the spaceship, but i don't think the spaceship was even talked about before - Cyborg is still doing the communicator for Panthera. I can't seem to progress, not sure what to do at this point

Reactions: OverLord gamer

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
For anyone having trouble launching the ship. Avoid getting Blackfire set up for BDSM/Dog Collar until AFTER the ship is ready and Beast Boy/Girl suggests bringing her along. Then, if you still aren't able to click on the ship and Cyborg is repeating himself, go buy 10 food pouches. Even if you already have more than 10, the trigger for "having food pouches" won't go off until you buy 10 more. After that, Cyborg should say you're all set and the ship will become clickable.
Buying the food pouches did it for me

Reactions: KingArthur101
4.70 star(s) 31 Votes