Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Hey all, time for a much needed update!

What am I doing, what have I done and when will I finish? Some of those I'm not sure about, but let's start at the beginning.

After finishing and uploading the bugfix for FET earlier this month, I was somewhat having trouble getting back into 18Titans. I think it's the fact I released something halfway through the month which messed up my flow. And then there's the fact summer is really starting to bring the heat (which makes me feel a bit sluggish). Anyway, instead of jumping into 18Titans, I started working on FET some more. Adding a few high res version of Idles, updating some images for a minigame (paisho) etc. etc. Relatively easy stuff/low hanging fruit which I always wanted to do but never really felt I had time for or was important enough.

Feeling the heat of summer made me also reconsider my Linux setup which I talked about before. Earlier I just prepared one of my older pc's to become my linux pc, but then I realized my desktop tower was pumping out heat, adding to the temperature in the room and the new one would be doing just the same.

It's not like I need a beefy pc to work on either 18Titans or FET, quite the opposite! So I started looking for a mini pc. Something simple and with very minimal power requirements so it would hopefully not generate a lot of heat. I also considered a laptop, but I hate laptop keys and if I'm going to start hooking up external keyboards I might as well go straight for a mini-pc.

Since I wasn't certain whether I'd like it in practice I went for cheap refurbished one which quite frankly isn't that much worse than my current desktop pc, but with half its . It's pulling a lot less power out of the wall socket and I should've considered doing this a lot earlier.

1687579372549.png

(I've put in one of my own ssd's with linux so I wouldn't have to wipe(or dualboot) the existing windows install.)
I'm still fidgeting with software to adapt the linux one to my needs. A big hurdle was my drawing tablet. If just felt off and I've finally managed to fix that using a... suction cup. I basically put it on my tablet, traced along it's edges and manually changed values according to what I saw happen on the screen until I got a perfect circle. I'm certain I could've calculated it somehow, but this was a weird sort of fun.

The problem was the fact my drawing tablet is made for a 4:3 aspect ratio. it's about twenty years old after all! I bought it second hand way before starting FET because it was the only thing which had a big work area and wasn't insanely expensive. I absolutely love the thing and even got myself a spare later on.

BUUUUUtt that means you'll have to do some tweaking when using it in conjunction with a normal pc screen. If not you'll find that when drawing a circle you'll end up with an oval shape. Whatever you do, in the end you'll be sacrificing some of your work area on the screen or the tablet when turning that oval back into a circle.

Unfortunately I couldn't just copy my settings on the windows pc and use them on the linux version. But I've already been talking about this for way too long so I'll just say I got that working now. On the off chance you're having the same problem, send me a dm and maybe I can help you!

I'm not entirely ready yet to make the linux pc my main machine, but I got a lot closer again!

Okay, back to 18Titans. After a few days of messing with older FET parts I started getting back into 18Titans again and it's a lot of fun. Mostly because I can leave Jump city for a short while. As you know, when playing the last build, Starfire flew off into the wild blue yonder and you need to get her back! ...yes the same applies to Terra, but we'll be getting Starfire back first.

I am absolutely nowhere near anything which would resemble a normal 18Titans build nor will I be at the end of the month. Like I said before, once you start lagging behind, catching up again isn't all that easy. I might decide to release a short build at the end of this month for the bughunters, but that would be the most positive scenario. It's more likely any sort of 18titans build will be released somewhere in July.

Doesn't mean I'm not going to try and have *something* ready this month... but it's really unlikely. I'm not into Pyrrhic victories so I won't just throw anything out there just to say I got a new build.

Anything else I can mention... hmmm well I started listening to videos from Timothy Cain(one of the original Fallout game creators). He started his youtube channel not that long ago and it's entertaining and informative stuff!

Not much else which comes to mind right now so I guess till next time!

1687579412328.png

ps. I've also been neglecting my private messages so I'm going to try and make a dent into whatever is waiting for me.

1687579437602.png
1687579464090.png
1687579489239.png

F1forhalp

SOTD: Wokain - Natural Enemy
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
What even happened with the whole coder problems in the past? is the coder out of the picture fully now?
cBob, the coder, had nothing to do with 18titans, at all, to begin with. it's all Marty's (the artist) side project, has been so from the beginning, and still is.
afaik they still seem to have to figure out what exactly to pick as next project. i might be wrong on the latter, so don't quote me on it! :D

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
UPDATE V1.2.4
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V1.2.4
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

View attachment 1844608
1648268575861.png

1648268709838.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão :v1.2.4

18Titans [v1.2.4] Mega
update the pro portuguese file to version V.1.2.4

----------------------------------------------------

atualização do arquivo pro português para versão V.1.2.4

colio423

Aug 4, 2021
<babbling>Finally! Every build has it's own quirks and problems and this one was no exception. Creating this build felt very sluggish to me. Creating a bunch of new scenes and adding them to the existing world is faster than creating a new environment. I added stuff which you only get to see for a limited amount of time. It's the sort of thing you can usually just do with a black screen and a description of what happens as a quick fix, but some instances deserve to be added even if you know it will only get limited screen-time.

It might also have to do with the fact I made most of this on my linux machine. As much as I like it(and I do very much) it doesn't go as smooth(yet) as something you've been using for years.</babbling>

ANYWAY... I finished the bughunt for 18Titans. This will continue where we left off last time, with Cyborg trying to create a space shuttle so you can go and retrieve Starfire. It's very obvious where the new content ends, because you'll be marooned on a planet, Since you'll leave earth and won't be able to return in this build, be wary of what you do before leaving and create at least one save file before launching. I'll add a change/spoilerlog at the bottom of this post.

If you find any problems or have impressions/opinions you'd like to tell me about, you can do so in the comments or write me a direct message. Both ways are fine and appreciated! Thanks and I hope you'll like this build!

ps. I pretty much went on a message blackout for a week so if you were waiting for me to reply to something you sent, I'll go and take care of that now.

LINKS BELOW!

- PC version -

- Mac version -

- Android version -

Change/spoilerlog
Pre launch
- Cyborg will finish the spaceship and you'll have to tell the persons who will come along and get some items for the trip!
- I redid the raven anal scene. Only the graphics. Same pov and all. I just slimmed her down a lot, but there's still a graphical glitch during that scene.
- There will be a new scene for anyone giving orders to Blackfire in the holding cell. It's a tickle/pee/missionary combination, depending on what you choose."
- Bumblebee tries to set your deathflag... it's an optional combo scene with you, Cyborg and her. DP!
I wanted to add some butt fun with BB, but that's currently only a stump. Don't know if I can add it during the bughunting period... but probably not.
After launch
- Starfire will do stuff which absolutely isn't sex with a strange alien girl."
- The player will do stuff which absolutely is sex with a strange alien girl"
- Free Blackfire from a sticky situation. It's the very slow/short start of doing sexy stuff with Blackfire in the future if you're not into the whole holding cells part of the game.
- Fight two new enemies (flower + monstergirl)
- Slight variation on the rubbing scene with Starfire

Hunkio

Mar 4, 2020
This version really is janky as fuck, got softlocked because i gave panthea the Communicator too early. And now i dont know how to enter the Space ship, i did everything but there is no button and Cyborg keeps repeating the same things. Either i did something wrong or the Jank is too strong

Reactions: amsousa95

xgtxx

Jun 27, 2020
First Terra scenes became unavailable, Then Starfire scenes became unavailable, And now every scene besides three are unavailable. Don't get me wrong I'm happy and grateful for the update but sheesh...

Reactions: Prometheus51

Hunkio

Mar 4, 2020
am i the only one here who wants Mity to work on a Batman:the animated series game after he's done with this or four elements trainer?
Would be pretty nice to see, i wonder how it would compare to Something Unlimited which is already such a big DCU Game.

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes