GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Uh don't wanna ask for more n shit but do u possibly have a save before starfire is unable to be talked to? if not thats fine ill most likely just have to start the game over and progress to get a solid save
I knew there was about to be someone who'd ask for this save. yeah I'll edit my post to add those save you asked

virosiege

Mar 25, 2020
I knew there was about to be someone who'd ask for this save. yeah I'll edit my post to add those save you asked
Thanks man again sorry for asking I usually would go through the game and do saves but i switched pcs and forgot to extract my saves from previous versions ago thank u kindly m8

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
2-3 years seems enough time to finish this game if keeps "simple" like this, focusing only on Teen Titans characters and no other DC's shows. Cuz this game is better than most games here and it's a "side-project", I still wish that MITY made a Ben 10 Parody (each interation could be like a book, Original, AF, UA and Omniverse). The only problem that they might have is Gwen being considered a L*li, but they got away with Toph so I dunno how Patreon works these days.
Honestly, there is so much potential with Ben 10, with all sorts of characters and fetishes.
Not to mention the multiverse that Mity themselves set up in their test game allowing for so many parodies within the parody, though focus on Ben 10 characters would probably make the game feel more polished like FET.

sunny2377

Dec 20, 2021
I would like the owner of this game to develop the Ben 10 game in the way that Avatar: The Last Airbender is actually made, like making long content from the original part until the Omniverse part. Then let the protagonist in that story tick the girls in the story to become a harem (like because Ben 10 games are rare and there is one that has been following but has been pending for years)

Reactions: Phase_01

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Please help me, how do I make Cyborg finish the spaceship in version 1.2.4 of the game.

In the Changelog it says that Cyborg will NOT be able to build/finish the spaceship. Just one of those things I didn't have enough time for.

I'm stuck on this part and I can't advance in the game.

PLEASE HELP ME

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Please help me, how do I make Cyborg finish the spaceship in version 1.2.4 of the game.

In the Changelog it says that Cyborg will NOT be able to build/finish the spaceship. Just one of those things I didn't have enough time for.

I'm stuck on this part and I can't advance in the game.

PLEASE HELP ME
Assuming you're not just a troll, the answer is right there in your post. In this version Cyborg will NOT be able to build/finish the ship, therefore you CAN'T make Cyborg finish the ship. Wait patiently for the next update and hope that it's added then.

tcm17

Aug 6, 2017
Last time I played this it was still in alpha, there's a lot more content here than I ever expected!

Nikolai1228

May 12, 2023
so I'm on V1.2.2 and was wondering if there is a way to progress further after the part where cyborg is making the communicator for pantha because he just says its not ready yet

noirsin7

May 19, 2020
so I'm on V1.2.2 and was wondering if there is a way to progress further after the part where cyborg is making the communicator for pantha because he just says its not ready yet
You cannot get it form cyborg but form chu-hui when you pass the training and chu-hui gonna get back to the mountain you gonna get communicator back form chu-hui after that you can give it to pantha

Xrated

May 16, 2023
Need a little more info on where you are at in the story, but just guessing. Starfire flew away after you defeated Plasmus? Blackfire tells you where she might be located? Cyborg is working on the spaceship? if that's the case it sounds like you reached the end of this version and have to wait until it's updated with more stuff.

Reactions: zapad
4.70 star(s) 31 Votes