egamer557

Jan 19, 2019
no matter what i do i cant trigger the bumblebee scenes or the spanking scenes the anal raven and starfire rubbing trigger just fine though

egamer557

Jan 19, 2019
no matter what i do i cant trigger the bumblebee scenes or the spanking scenes the anal raven and starfire rubbing trigger just fine though
Also no new enemy

Edit: dont know what i did but finally got all of them to trigger

Last edited:

noirsin7

May 19, 2020
Found it simply training with chu-hui until she gonna go back to the mountain you gonna get a communicator back and give it to pantha get a blackfire good cop bad cop in Starfire event and bubble bee is gonna get new scene while in Starfire event before interrogate blackfire

ScarletIce

Sep 12, 2017
Any updates on what is the next official game that MITY Is working on? Since this one is a side-project.
This one isn't a side project anymore. Now that he has finished Four Elements Trainer, he's switched to 18titans. Though he has been kinda going back and forth between working on 18Titans and making extra content for Four Elements Trainer.

Sep 10, 2022
This one isn't a side project anymore. Now that he has finished Four Elements Trainer, he's switched to 18titans. Though he has been kinda going back and forth between working on 18Titans and making extra content for Four Elements Trainer.
I'm pretty sure he never stated that and already said that there is a main project in production, we just don't know what it is.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Marty stated that he alone is working on 18Titans, iirc. Him and CBob are still discussing what to do for next game, cuz the one that one the votes wasn't something CBob was too interested in doing (someone feel free to correct me if I am remembering wrong)

So in MITY's eyes, 18Titans is still a side game, with FET getting dlc patches bi-monthly like you said.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
If Beast Boy can change gender by transforming into animals that are either only one gender or can change gender, what's stopping them from changing into an animal that's naturally hermaphroditic? It'd be a nice option for that kind of content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Write that to Mity on his patreon, send him a PM to see what he says ;)

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Marty stated that he alone is working on 18Titans, iirc. Him and CBob are still discussing what to do for next game, cuz the one that one the votes wasn't something CBob was too interested in doing (someone feel free to correct me if I am remembering wrong)
This is completely true, but between us he said this last year that was a long time ago. At this point 18Titans is the other game they are giving all the attention to. FET isn't getting a "final" update anytime soon, and this game is still barebones, so don't expect a "new game" in 2-3 years maybe even more.

Sep 10, 2022
This is completely true, but between us he said this last year that was a long time ago. At this point 18Titans is the other game they are giving all the attention to. FET isn't getting a "final" update anytime soon, and this game is still barebones, so don't expect a "new game" in 2-3 years maybe even more.
2-3 years seems enough time to finish this game if keeps "simple" like this, focusing only on Teen Titans characters and no other DC's shows. Cuz this game is better than most games here and it's a "side-project", I still wish that MITY made a Ben 10 Parody (each interation could be like a book, Original, AF, UA and Omniverse). The only problem that they might have is Gwen being considered a L*li, but they got away with Toph so I dunno how Patreon works these days.

Reactions: Mistervd

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
The only problem that they might have is Gwen being considered a L*li, but they got away with Toph so I dunno how Patreon works these days.
The secret is not saying anything at all in your post and not posting any pictures of lolis in your patreon. Keep that content hidden so only people that play your game know about it. 90% of people getting ban on patreon put INCEST ADVENTURES or MY LITTLE SISTER in allcaps on their titles lmao, the other 10% yeah that's because someone rat on them you can't do nothing about it.

Sep 10, 2022
The secret is not saying anything at all in your post and not posting any pictures of lolis in your patreon. Keep that content hidden so only people that play your game know about it. 90% of people getting ban on patreon put INCEST ADVENTURES or MY LITTLE SISTER in allcaps on their titles lmao, the other 10% yeah that's because someone rat on them you can't do nothing about it.
So MITY Patron has no images related to Toph? I know that characters like Jinora are easier to not mention, but when they are the game of a chunk of the game is does seem hard to me. Gwen would be the main girl in the Original Saga, but I guess you could only show SFW content related to her only.

Reactions: Mistervd
4.70 star(s) 31 Votes